Efren is Yoda

billy's boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this is a little silly but thats ok. I love poll and the starwars movies and know I cant be the only one. So here is the question, if we were to cast pool players as the classic characters from those movies, who would play who? I will start with the obvious choice of efren to play yoda the ultimate master jedi.

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
There are numerous common characteristics amongst the two.

- The obvious godly skill factor
- Like Yoda, Efren can fall asleep just about anywhere
- Both speak in fractured English
- Both choose to live in near poverty

billbOK

Slow day
Silver Member
I know this is a little silly but thats ok. I love poll and the starwars movies and know I cant be the only one. So here is the question, if we were to cast pool players as the classic characters from those movies, who would play who? I will start with the obvious choice of efren to play yoda the ultimate master jedi.

Sorry, only José Parica could play Yoda IMO ;)

Ed Wiggins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren has many talents

This is his real job!

Attachments

• Efren_Rides_Again.jpg
    Efren_Rides_Again.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 474

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the cast other than yoda would depend on which star wars you are speaking of. Are you speaking of episodes 4-6 or 1-3?

NickS923

Registered
As a fellow huge Star Wars fan, I would venture to guess that Darth Vader (not Anakin Skywalker) would be Earl Strickland since some people love him and some people hate him. Princess Leia would be Jeanette Lee since she does as much as she can for her cause (promoting pool rather then leading the rebel alliance). Boba Fett could be played by Mika Immonen (just based on his nickname of Iceman) since he seems to be a trained assassin on the pool table.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I am sure I could come up with some more analogies as well though given some time to think.

billy's boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
may the force be with you

As a fellow huge Star Wars fan, I would venture to guess that Darth Vader (not Anakin Skywalker) would be Earl Strickland since some people love him and some people hate him. Princess Leia would be Jeanette Lee since she does as much as she can for her cause (promoting pool rather then leading the rebel alliance). Boba Fett could be played by Mika Immonen (just based on his nickname of Iceman) since he seems to be a trained assassin on the pool table.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I am sure I could come up with some more analogies as well though given some time to think.

Thats some good stuff bro.

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
What about this little guy? Everybody loves ewoks and just like all ewoks he is cute and cuddly... somewhat lol. Only this ewok has ripped many a jedi a new a$$ lol.

ewok-1.jpg

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member

Ok I wasn't going to say anything, but how about.

John Schmidt as the young Obi wan and Danny Harriman as Darth Maul?

and Alex The Lion Pagulyan as one of the Ewoks?

Guess I don't know alot of the characters.... Well those are my guesses.

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thorsten would have to be boba fett

Glen Rogers would do well as Mace Windu

I can't come up with a good player to be Han Solo. I guess it would have to be Tiger Woods...they both had a way with the ladies! :wink:

mrinsatiable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Luke Skywalker as Shane Van Boening ....lineage is destined for greatness. Trained and honed his skills in remote deserted wasteland Dagoba system or also known as South Dakota.

Older Obiwan as Steve Mizerak...kind...knowledgable and legendary

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sarah Rousey has to be Princess Leia. She has to be. I would kill to see her with those buns on her head:D.