New Cue Tips - Made in the U.S.A.

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Mad Man, in Southern California, manufactures 6 different cue tips for the pool player:

Single layer tips in Hard and Extra Hard
Laminated tips in Medium Hard, Hard, and Extra Hard (for Jump/Break cues)
Jump only tips are 9 Layer Laminated Super Hard

Single layer tips are $2.00 each. Laminated tips are $10.00 each.

All of our tips are proudly made in the U.S.A. and individually pressed, cut, and inspected.

Thought you might like to know.

There are some nice reviews in the Accessories Review section about our tips. Click on the link in my signature to see the reviews.

Last edited:

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Fine cue tips. Individually made and inspected by me guarantees consistant quality. I stand behind my cue tips.

See reviews by other AZer in the Reviews forum. <-- their words, not mine!

Roger Long

Sonoran Cue Creations
Silver Member
Juan,

Is there a reason why you don't offer any soft tips? A lot of players are asking me for soft and super-soft laminated tips when they come to me for replacements.

Roger

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Juan,

Is there a reason why you don't offer any soft tips? A lot of players are asking me for soft and super-soft laminated tips when they come to me for replacements.

Roger

We are continually working to develop a soft tip or medium soft tip that behaves as well as our medium and hard tips. We are seeking a tip that machines well and holds it's shape well; i.e.; Does NOT mushroom.

While we have not come up with a soft or medium soft tips that meets our standards, we continue to seek a solution. Stay tuned!

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
I offer quantity discounts, discounts for cue repair and cue makers, as well as dealer/distributor discounts. PM me for details.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Not meaning to ruffle any feathers but shouldn't this be in the For Sale section instead of the Main Forum?

Madman has posted 5 of the 6 messages in this thread. Looks like bumping for sales to me.

Best,
Brian kc

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Not meaning to ruffle any feathers but shouldn't this be in the For Sale section instead of the Main Forum?

Madman has posted 5 of the 6 messages in this thread. Looks like bumping for sales to me.

I didn't read it that way. I thought he posted here for VISIBILITY. To ANNOUNCE that he had a NEW brand of cue tips on the market. ..... Bumping the post so that more folks would view his post and be aware of him and his new product line.

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
I didn't read it that way. I thought he posted here for VISIBILITY. To ANNOUNCE that he had a NEW brand of cue tips on the market. ..... Bumping the post so that more folks would view his post and be aware of him and his new product line.

Yes. Thank you 8-Ball. I am trying to get visibility to my new line of cue tips.

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Joe Blackburn will be selling and installing Mad Man Cue Tips at the upcoming APA Nationals in Las Vegas. Stop by and see Joe and ask Joe about these superior quality cue tips.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Do these American made laminated tips have a consistent hardness from one batch of tips to the next?

thanks,

madman1nonly

Fine Handmade Cue Tips
Silver Member
Do these American made laminated tips have a consistent hardness from one batch of tips to the next? thanks,

Yes, they are very consistent from Batch to Batch. Mad Man Cue Tips are made by hand, but .... I am very careful to use the same grade and thickness of leather, bond them together in a consistent fashion, press them carefully under the same pressure and for the same period of time before cutting and packaging them and making them available to the public.

Thank you for your question, Joey.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Do these American made laminated tips have a consistent hardness from one batch of tips to the next?

FYI. I just put one of Juan's Super Hard Laminated Tips on my Jump Stick ... to be legal, you know. Jumps as well as my phenolic tip. Really works well.

ridewiththewind

&#9829; Hippie Hustler &#9829;
Silver Member

Best,
Brian kc

While I applaud you for doing your own thing...I do tend to agree with the above post. You are walking a very fine line here...especially since you are cross-posting to other areas of AZB.

Had someone else started a thread inquiring about this product, then I would have had no issue...but because you did start this thread, and went so far as to post a price...it does smack of a FS ad.

This is just an FYI, and meant as no offense...the mods will ultimately decide if they wish to yank the thread or not.

Lisa