94.7 KB · Views: 537
  • Interior & Cues.jpg
    Interior & Cues.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 557

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That turned out beautifully (and, yes, I am "that" Chris). I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot. I really love mine.
Your post was probably moved because you weren't "reviewing or critiquing" the case.
Congrats & enjoy!

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
That turned out beautifully (and, yes, I am "that" Chris). I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot. I really love mine.
Your post was probably moved because you weren't "reviewing or critiquing" the case.
Congrats & enjoy!

Thanks,
Actually the case is not finished yet :eek:
The lid should have tooling on it similar to the "Ranchero" case, it was an oversight and
John is going to have a new lid made for my case with tooling and ship it out to me.
I'll take it to the Tandy Leather shop here in Vegas and have them install it :thumbup:

PS: I did the JB cue test. I put my cues in the case, left the lid open,
turned the case upside down and shook the hell out of it and the cues did not fall out, NICE!!!!!!!!! LOL

Last edited:

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very Nice Case!

The front and back panels look great stitched, just beautiful design all around. Thanks for sharing pics.

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
Love Mine Too

I love my new JB case, which was just delivered 3 days ago. It's a plain Jane, as you can see, but everything I've wanted in a case and never had. John lets you specify the size of the pockets, so I can now fit an extender, a Justa-Bridge, and a nice towel (plus other stuff) inside the lower pocket. I have the plug to allow a jump handle to sit in the cue compartment instead of the pocket, and his magnetic puzzle latch which works like a charm. The leather - and I'm pretty fussy about leather - is real nice. John's price is quite low compared to the competition in nice leather cases.

Many years ago I found a "lifetime cue" and am still using it. Now, after much searching, and I do mean much searching, I've found my lifetime case.

rich-a-front.jpg

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The case turned out beautifully. Enjoy. I love the new blue interior so the chalk marks are not so pronounced. Is John doing this on all his current cases or did you ask for it?

Dave

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Jim,

Thank you for the business! You will have a surprise in the mail in the next few days. Karen and I thank you for the patience as well - we are s l o w - I know.

Rich,

Thank you as well! I often sweat the plain cases much more than the highly decorated ones.

Dave,

Will be hitting you up shortly to iron out the details.

Gotta go.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I am happy to see the finished case, I think it is just GREAT. :shocked2: Now I am waiting for mine to be completed.:bow-down: