Adding weight to a Bunjee Jump/Break.....

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok so I bought a Bunjee Jump/Break a couple months ago and its just too light for my liking. Its a 19oz. I cant seem to adjust my breaks. I first learned to jump with a Bunjee, and loved the way it jumped. So I decided to buy a Jump/Break. I cant jump with it hardly, so I bought a Bunjee Jump Butt(Noticeably heavier ass end) and it cured my jumping issue. But I cant seem to get used to the break. I took out the bolt and noticed I didnt have hardly any(if any) room to put a longer bolt. I MIGHT have 3/8ths. Is there really any way to add weight to it. I dont want to get rid of it because I put a White Diamond Tip on it. My only other option would be to buy another heavier one, and sell the new shaft and old butt.

Any suggestions?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Ok so I bought a Bunjee Jump/Break a couple months ago and its just too light for my liking. Its a 19oz. I cant seem to adjust my breaks. I first learned to jump with a Bunjee, and loved the way it jumped. So I decided to buy a Jump/Break. I cant jump with it hardly, so I bought a Bunjee Jump Butt(Noticeably heavier ass end) and it cured my jumping issue. But I cant seem to get used to the break. I took out the bolt and noticed I didnt have hardly any(if any) room to put a longer bolt. I MIGHT have 3/8ths. Is there really any way to add weight to it. I dont want to get rid of it because I put a White Diamond Tip on it. My only other option would be to buy another heavier one, and sell the new shaft and old butt.

Any suggestions?

You can have a cue maker tap it for a longer bolt, or drill it to add weight and epoxy it in behind the bolt. Weight can be added other ways too, but that's pretty typical. It shouldn't be very expensive. That should get you an extra ounce or two.

Chris

Last edited:

Stone Cold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok thanks! I have one CCM around town. Ill contact him and see if hes up for the task. :thumbup: