Big Thanks to Mark Gregory and MBC

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
Just wanted to throw out a HUGE thanks to Mark and the people who paid him at the Marietta Billiard Club for the AMAZING job he did on all 14 tables for
the Gem City Classic.We regulars at the place have to play on those weekly for leauges/tournaments/practice. Honestly I did not think anyone could make those tables enjoyable for me to play on......yes I am a table SNOB. Mark has surely worked magic from the nice tournament blue cloth to the moded pockets. I'm just a novice compared to some of the big names headed here next weekend but rest assured the tables are READY !!:dance:

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
DUDE!

Stay off of those tables.
They are reserved for the HAWGS! :D

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Just wanted to throw out a HUGE thanks to Mark and the people who paid him at the Marietta Billiard Club for the AMAZING job he did on all 14 tables for
the Gem City Classic.We regulars at the place have to play on those weekly for leauges/tournaments/practice. Honestly I did not think anyone could make those tables enjoyable for me to play on......yes I am a table SNOB. Mark has surely worked magic from the nice tournament blue cloth to the moded pockets. I'm just a novice compared to some of the big names headed here next weekend but rest assured the tables are READY !!:dance:
Matt I am thinking about coming down there so maybe we can hit a couple while I am in town.