Dufferin Sneaky Pete Wanted
Old
  (#1)
Matt Gardner
-Aces-
Matt Gardner is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Dufferin Sneaky Pete Wanted - 07-02-2010, 06:46 PM

I'm still looking to buy an original Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I wonder if they are still around today? I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces by a cue maker.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf on the bottom end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish I'll still be interested.
I'm looking for something in the 17-19 oz. range please PM if you have anything like this.
Thanks Again

Old
  (#2)
Cuebuddy
Vege-table
Cuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-02-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gardner View Post
I'm still looking to buy an original Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I wonder if they are still around today? I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces by a cue maker.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf on the bottom end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish I'll still be interested.
I'm looking for something in the 17-19 oz. range please PM if you have anything like this.
Thanks Again
Matt have you watched ebay? I buy 2 or 3 a year and fix them up and give them to players who are just starting out. The last one I bought sold for under $40 bucks and it was very straight and near new condition. due to the Birdseye in the forearm I kept it for my own collection.

Cuebuddy

"I'm terrified every time you shoot"
Chisolm W

"14-1, 9 ball, 8 ball whats the difference....you put balls in holes."
Measureman

Old
  (#3)
nathandumoulin
WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
nathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond reputenathandumoulin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1825

07-02-2010, 07:02 PM

The "Wanted/For Sale" portion of the forum will be your best bet (not to mention that it will avoid pissing off the more anal members in the Main Forum lol)

http://forums.azbilliards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

PS. Welcome to the forum!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: