Dufferin Sneaky Pete Wanted

I'm still looking to buy an original Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I wonder if they are still around today? I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces by a cue maker.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf on the bottom end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish I'll still be interested.
I'm looking for something in the 17-19 oz. range please PM if you have anything like this.
Thanks Again

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I'm still looking to buy an original Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I wonder if they are still around today? I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces by a cue maker.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf on the bottom end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish I'll still be interested.
I'm looking for something in the 17-19 oz. range please PM if you have anything like this.
Thanks Again

Matt have you watched ebay? I buy 2 or 3 a year and fix them up and give them to players who are just starting out. The last one I bought sold for under $40 bucks and it was very straight and near new condition. due to the Birdseye in the forearm I kept it for my own collection.