Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Congrats to winners of the new Texas Amateur Tour

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Congrats to winners of the new Texas Amateur Tour
Old
  (#1)
Holly
AzB Silver Member

Holly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond reputeHolly has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up Congrats to winners of the new Texas Amateur Tour - 09-21-2010, 09:09 AM

Being a Texan in exhile...I want to give a hearty congrats to Ming and Brent to the success of the first stop of the:

Texas Amateur Tour
www.TexasAmateurTour.net

Here's the AZB story about the first stop that took place last weekend
http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storya.php?storynum=7967

Ming Ng and Brent Thomas who run the tour are only taking $5 green fees and put the tour together for the players in the Houston area, south Texas.

Old
  (#2)
KoolKat9Lives
Taught 'em all I know
KoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond reputeKoolKat9Lives has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

09-21-2010, 09:16 AM

I was looking for some good champagne the other day and looked up 'bubbly' in the dictionary. And lo and behold, I instead found a picture of Ming.

Good luck to them both on their new venture!

Old
  (#3)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-22-2010, 11:39 PM

Congratulations to Brent and Ming. I wish them continued success with all their events!

http://www.jayhelfert.com/ to order More Pool Wars

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: