Travelling to Groton, CT

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there Monday Sep 27. Alot of AZers met up with me in DC a couple weeks ago and we all had a great time. I would love to get together with anyone in the area if there is a decent poolroom (or even if there is not).

Let me know. Here is probably a good place to discuss it. If anyone would like to contact me directly, call 256-283-7982.

8nout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eastern Ct. is a billiards wasteland. There is a room in New London, across the river from Groton. Crown Billiards (860-439-1676).

SoundWaves

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lorenzo will probably be there, I may be able to make it out of the house as well depending on how work goes on Monday. Let me know if you guys are going.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will be there Monday Sep 27. Alot of AZers met up with me in DC a couple weeks ago and we all had a great time. I would love to get together with anyone in the area if there is a decent poolroom (or even if there is not).

Let me know. Here is probably a good place to discuss it. If anyone would like to contact me directly, call 256-283-7982.

The beauty of Groton is that it's only a few minutes from Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods.

Fred <~~~ pool halls? What are those?

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like it will be Crown Billiards. I'll be there Monday right after I check in my hotel. My plane arrives at 5:45 so I'll be there as soon as I can square everything away.

Thanks everyone for the suggestion and I hope to meet a few of you there.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Be Sure to check out the
submarine_races.jpg

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sounds like it will be Crown Billiards. I'll be there Monday right after I check in my hotel. My plane arrives at 5:45 so I'll be there as soon as I can square everything away.

Thanks everyone for the suggestion and I hope to meet a few of you there.

I'm about 2 hours away. If I didn't have to be up early on Tuesday, I'd be happy to meet up and get you drunk. Any chance you are staying for the week?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I haven't been there in a while, but Crown has excellent equipment. If you wanna drive about 45 mins south on I95, you can hit up Branford for Branford Cue & Brew. I haven't been to that in years but that's a fun spot.

Dave

SoundWaves

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't been there in a while, but Crown has excellent equipment. If you wanna drive about 45 mins south on I95, you can hit up Branford for Branford Cue & Brew. I haven't been to that in years but that's a fun spot.

Dave

Very true, If your looking to play pool Crown or American Billiards in Groton are the place to go. But if you want to drink and/or eat and have a social time Cue & Brew is about the only spot around that was decent equipment. They do have a Monday night League though, could be kinda crazy in there.

Then there's always my house....

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm about 2 hours away. If I didn't have to be up early on Tuesday, I'd be happy to meet up and get you drunk. Any chance you are staying for the week?

Just Monday and Tuesday. I wish I had more time.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to meet you tonight. Sorry my game wasn't much to speak of. If you ever make it this way again let me know and I will make sure drinks are a priority.