Accustats Live PPV

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oliver O. and Mika I. in the world Straight pool Match www.accu-stats.com this is a PPV Stream and Oliver is now on a run,looks like he isn't slowing down as Mika looks on from his seat,Oliver now has a run of 70.This is a 200 Point finals,from Breaker Billiards in Clifton NJ. :thumbup:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oliver O. and Mika I. in the world Straight pool Match www.accu-stats.com this is a PPV Stream and Oliver is now on a run,looks like he isn't slowing down as Mika looks on from his seat,Oliver now has a run of 70.This is a 200 Point finals,from Breaker Billiards in Clifton NJ. :thumbup:

Mika got a bad break scratching off the pack on his 1st? shot.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
accustats

Yes dave he pocketed the 5 and the scratched,I'm not in the chat just watching and now Oliver is on a run of 112,Mika has -1,But let's not forget this is a Final race to 200 and we can't count mika out.What a great run so far.:thumbup:

Last edited:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
accustats

Oliver now on a run of a 126 ball run in the finals vs. Mika -1.Race is to 200.Oliver only needs 74 more to get out.:thumbup:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
accustats

Oliver now on a run of a 140 ball run in the finals vs. Mika -1.Race is to 200.Oliver only needs 60 more to get out.:thumbup:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Oliver now on a run of a 140 ball run in the finals vs. Mika -1.Race is to 200.Oliver only needs 60 more to get out.:thumbup:

Al,

Sorry to bust your bubble. Ortman had missed at 84. left a straight in shot for mika up table, which mika missed ! so he is still at -1

i thought we were gonna have a 200 & out as well, that would have been a great seller for Pat Fleming

-Steve

Last edited:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
accustats

Oliver now on a run of a 154 ball run in the finals vs. Mika -1.Race is to 200.Oliver only needs 46 more to get out.:thumbup:and i believe Accu-stats will Have DVD available at www.accu-stats.com.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
accustats

Oliver now on a run of a 168 ball run in the finals vs. Mika -1.Race is to 200.Oliver only needs 32 more to get out.and i believe Accu-stats will Have DVD available at www.accu-stats.com. :thumbup:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
accustats

Hey thank you steve i must have went to the kitchen for munchies.Thank You for the update. :thumbup:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
accustats

Oliver misses a combo to bring Mika back to the table,Mika needs to come with a big run here,mika's opening shot a combo and he makes the 1 ball.Danny D. says Mika playing really well lets see what he can do now.score stands at Oliver 186 to Mika 9. :thumbup:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OO missed a combo.

Mika back at the table and you cant count him out

its about 186-17 w Mika shooting.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm enjoying this actually, please keep us updated, Can't see the match :( I didn't pay for the PPV but will buy DVD most likely......

keep them updates coming :D

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
accustats

Mika misses a back cut on the 6 bringing Oliver back to the table,Oliver clears the table and now the score stands at Oliver 190 to Mika 61,Oliver needs 10 to get out this is a race to 200,final Match the DVD's are available at www.accu-stats.com

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Al,
Thanks for plugging Accu-Stats in your updates! That was pretty cool how you included the link on every post!

And thanks for the updates!

I am so thrilled that Oliver Ortmann won it AGAIN!

Add in his 2 U.S. Open 14.1 Championships, his 5 European 14.1 Championships, his 10 German 14.1 Championships, his World 9 Ball Championship, plus a slew of other European and German championships and it's easy to see him in the H.O.F.

Congratulations Oliver!