Accustats US Open

pulzcul

"Chasinrainbows"
Silver Member
I think you can click onto the returning users link and create an account. Don

ICUE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am would also like to buy the last day pay per view but I cannot find the option to purchase. The only option I can find is the returning users. So does anyone know how you purchase the daily PPV.

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Same problem here. It gives the price for the final day but no link to access it:confused::confused::confused:

pulzcul

"Chasinrainbows"
Silver Member
I can't log in on the returning customer page either. Give it time, I'm sure it will be ready before long.

whitewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't log in on the returning customer page either. Give it time, I'm sure it will be ready before long.

TO HELL WITH THIS. Exactly why I don't sign up for the full package. TO MANY SCREWUPS by accu-stats. Maybe in the next century.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Please relax people. The link is up now.

Everyone is so quick to post opinions.

Only makes you look bad in the end !

Enjoy the show.:rolleyes:

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not so much

Found it. Bot it. Doesn't play (m/s media player-doesn't play)/Silver light-displays-no body moves.

Accustat chat-found-following chat.

Not the first time I've paid for a good movie-got less. I'll make popcorn.

whitewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why don't they use good software?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought MLB for a year and IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These dumbass things you have to download just before gametime SUCKS AND IS VERY STUPID. Why can't you download the freaking day before?!!!!!!!!!!! Pisses me off. Every year there is something screwed up and I am afraid to put my money in for fear of even getting further pissed off.

oneballeddie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please stop the cut outs!

Come On Accustats!

Accustats keeps "cutting to black" or whatever between racks and then rewinding or reversing and repeating, etc. The audio cuts out and the screen goes black making you think they've lost the whole broadcast. This is completely unnecessary! The commentators say they go to black so we don't have to watch the racking and re-racking. What BS: we would rather look at a black screen? There's at most one re-rack. And the other reason is to "save tape", which is absolutely ridiculous!

This is so aggravating remind me not to sign up next year and just watch the live scoring.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
I was watching live and the reason they kept going to black is because they were literally taking 5 minutes to rack. Believe me, you weren't missing anything seeing a black screen. They changed the spot on the table and still had trouble getting the one ball to stick.

Come On Accustats!

Accustats keeps "cutting to black" or whatever between racks and then rewinding or reversing and repeating, etc. The audio cuts out and the screen goes black making you think they've lost the whole broadcast. This is completely unnecessary! The commentators say they go to black so we don't have to watch the racking and re-racking. What BS: we would rather look at a black screen? There's at most one re-rack. And the other reason is to "save tape", which is absolutely ridiculous!

This is so aggravating remind me not to sign up next year and just watch the live scoring.