Mika's a different player when not racking his own

Buster Jones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mika's pace is way off today. His play is not near what it has been. I believe the change in a neutral racker has changed the game because they can't make the wing and one with the same regularity that they did the past week.

The racker, I believe is JayH. If these guys have figured a new way to make these two balls, I'm sure by Mika's complaints about Jay's rack, Jay will figure out what they are doing.

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe so. But both players are playing with in this criteria. Both matches right now are close, close, close.
Corey is at 10 to 9 on Warren
Darren is 9 to 8 on Mika

Somebody else just started a thread similar to this, maybe it should of been refereed all week with a neutral racker. Even better if they used girls with great RACKS!

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Being present at this event the headspot on the table was causing problems. The rep from diamond changes the spot on the table right before the Mika Cory match. We will see how it effects the racks in this set.

Mika's pace is way off today. His play is not near what it has been. I believe the change in a neutral racker has changed the game because they can't make the wing and one with the same regularity that they did the past week.

The racker, I believe is JayH. If these guys have figured a new way to make these two balls, I'm sure by Mika's complaints about Jay's rack, Jay will figure out what they are doing.

runall8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
spot?

why use a spot anyway??...just marker it...
Being present at this event the headspot on the table was causing problems. The rep from diamond changes the spot on the table right before the Mika Cory match. We will see how it effects the racks in this set.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why use a spot anyway??...just marker it...

i know one owner who thought the same. Within a couple of months, there were holes where the spot should have been. Still, for an event like this, you are probably right.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member

Tony:

The headspot? Why would the headspot cause problems, unless the player is placing the cue ball there to break from (i.e. a dead-on center-line breakshot)? Perhaps you meant the footspot, where the rack is positioned? (Which makes sense -- after a while of breaking, the footspot gets a bit dented/malformed, and should be replaced prior to a championship match.)

-Sean

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Yes my fault the footspot was replaced. Been a long week don't know my head from my foot, or my azz.