Craftmaster pool tables
Old
  (#1)
Rrod
AzB Bronze Member
Rrod is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Talking Craftmaster pool tables - 10-24-2010, 05:07 PM

I am in the process of buying a new table for a new home gameroom. I had narrowed it to either A.E. Schmidt or Olehausen and then someone recommended Craftmaster. I have viewed their website and talked to a couple of installer/mechanics that were both very high on them. Any experience with these anyone? Any comments would be appreciated. thanks

Old
  (#2)
Matt Stockman
give me the 7 & a whiskey
Matt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond reputeMatt Stockman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-24-2010, 05:26 PM

You'd likely get more info if you posted this inquiry in the talk to a mechanic section.

If you are a serious pool player and appreciate playing on good equipment, I would recommend you track down a used Brunswick Gold Crown, and then have a reputable mechanic install it for you. Even the nicest "furniture table" like the craftsman you mentioned isn't going to compare in terms of quality and playability.

Besides, I really think the gold crown is a handsome table, far better looking than those chintzy home furniture tables.

I got mine (a gold crown III) for $1500 installed.

Old
  (#3)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

10-24-2010, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrod View Post
I am in the process of buying a new table for a new home gameroom. I had narrowed it to either A.E. Schmidt or Olehausen and then someone recommended Craftmaster. I have viewed their website and talked to a couple of installer/mechanics that were both very high on them. Any experience with these anyone? Any comments would be appreciated. thanks
Have you asked this question in the "Talk to a mechanic" forum? There are a whole lot of mechanics in there that'll be more than glad to answer your question honestly

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: