Help with old cue identification?? Has willie mosconi on forearm!!

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Willie mosconi--in forearm--help with id of this cue-----thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This cue has no other markings. I know that in 2002 escalade company, bought the rights to willie mosconis' name and likeness.

This cue is definitley older than 10 years, the patina of the wood looks like it is atleast from the 1990's--probably from the 80's.

In the butt it has a logo but not in the bottom of the butt, in the inlays it has 4 what look like "eggs" with a portion cut out and a type of hat. The bottom is all white, delrin, or ivory colored. The forearm has 4 points in white colored long triangle shaped points of the white material and inside of that is the logo again of that egg shaped person with a hat, did mosconi ever use this as his trademark of some type?? Then outside of those forearm triangles is long splice type rosewood points--four of them, they come to very sharp points, looks like better quality work.

Finally on the forearm is the name in cursive, burned or engrraved into the forearm the name, ' willie mosconi'.

Give me some help, i don't know if this is like an adams, viking or something that mosconi, was paid to endorse, but it was from the 70's, 80's, 90's.

E-mail me at michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com or call me or pm, my #727-277-9853.

What is the name of manufacturer and what type of rarity if any and the value of this thing./

the condition is original finish in about 90%.