Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Congrat's to Bobby Emmons on his 1st DCT Win

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Congrat's to Bobby Emmons on his 1st DCT Win
Old
  (#1)
stuckart
Paint Dry Watching Champ
stuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200

Congrat's to Bobby Emmons on his 1st DCT Win - 10-25-2010, 05:02 PM

Bobby Emmons was able to break through and capture his first tour stop from Kolby's. Nice work kid! I predict that you will all be seeing his name a bunch more in the coming years. That is if you don't blink, kid plays super fast.

Full Story

Twitter: #AZPoolScene
Arizona's #1 Source for Arizona Pool News
http://www.azpoolscene.com

Old
  (#2)
bfdlad
T-Wheels
bfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-25-2010, 05:12 PM

Sorry Jerry, The kid is a unclassy thug. Great little player but a pool bully who wants to play any D Player for money and run his mouth. Hewas running his mouth about loving to gamble while challenging a couple D players and IU toldhim Earl would play him and he ran.
You run a great tour my friend and I appreciate all you do here in the PHX area. However I refuse celebrate a pool bully who really is not a good representative of our pool community. I love u though man, oh and in the big scheme of things he really aint that good. Oh yeah he would rob me before you say it.

Mark Cantrill
Legends and Champions Pool Tour
480-612-7732

Old
  (#3)
tucson9ball
AzB Silver Member
tucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond reputetucson9ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 175

10-25-2010, 05:43 PM

Nice write up Jerry. A little correction to who knocked out LV Abernathy. He lost to Tony Confalone and took 5/6th.
I knocked out Mitch who also got 5/6th.
Navin beat me in the following match and I ended up in 4th.
I'm still trying to get my 1st tour win.

See if you can get Dennis to update the points list. He is 2 tour stops behind on the updates. It would be nice to see how everybody is sitting, since the Finale is seeded for the top 8 players in the points list.

Chris

Old
  (#4)
stuckart
Paint Dry Watching Champ
stuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond reputestuckart has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200

10-25-2010, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson9ball View Post
Nice write up Jerry. A little correction to who knocked out LV Abernathy. He lost to Tony Confalone and took 5/6th.
I knocked out Mitch who also got 5/6th.
Navin beat me in the following match and I ended up in 4th.
I'm still trying to get my 1st tour win.

See if you can get Dennis to update the points list. He is 2 tour stops behind on the updates. It would be nice to see how everybody is sitting, since the Finale is seeded for the top 8 players in the points list.
Thanks Chris. It's too late to get the corrections in as it's already been submitted for print.

You were playing super strong in the tourney and thought you might have had a chance to win your first. I know it's not too far off before you snap through, and then everybody look out!

Twitter: #AZPoolScene
Arizona's #1 Source for Arizona Pool News
http://www.azpoolscene.com

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: