Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Mike Massey and Florian "Venom" Kohler artistic billiard video ;)

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Mike Massey and Florian "Venom" Kohler artistic billiard video ;)
Old
  (#1)
Venomtrickshots
AzB Silver Member
Venomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Mike Massey and Florian "Venom" Kohler artistic billiard video ;) - 10-26-2010, 05:51 PM

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know the link of my new video...This one is a very special one cause I get as special guest Mike Massey! Also this one was done only on a carom table and involves almost only skill shots + some of the hardest stroke shots on a carom table

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZRoqi0o2U

Anyway I would really appreciate your comments and point of views on this one as it's a very special one

Florian "Venom"

Old
  (#2)
driven
AzB Silver Member
driven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2010, 06:10 PM

pretty good shots, I guess.
really good music!
you guys rock
steven

Old
  (#3)
driven
AzB Silver Member
driven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond reputedriven has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2010, 06:19 PM

ok.
that might have been the most entertaining pool video ever.
and I don't mean maybe.
very well done
steven

Old
  (#4)
dr9ball
"Lock Doctor"
dr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond reputedr9ball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3000

10-26-2010, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomtrickshots View Post
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know the link of my new video...This one is a very special one cause I get as special guest Mike Massey! Also this one was done only on a carom table and involves almost only skill shots + some of the hardest stroke shots on a carom table

Anyway I would really appreciate your comments and point of views on this one as it's a very special one

Florian "Venom"
Very nice video Florian. Thanks for sharing.

Rufus

PBIA Certified Instructor and Proud Member of the SPF Family of Instructors

If you like piano music here's my Fan Page check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/Rufus-Carte...pp/2405167945/

Old
  (#5)
"CaliRed".
High Def Videos!!!
"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute"CaliRed". has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2010, 06:36 PM

great video venom...glad you got to work with Mike. Must have been a lot of fun!

Old
  (#6)
billiardshot
AzB Silver Member
billiardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond reputebilliardshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

10-26-2010, 06:44 PM

Nicezzzzzzzzz. I post this inthe CaromBilliard section.

Just Let It Go!!

Old
  (#7)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

10-26-2010, 07:01 PM

What a great pair, I didnt introduce them, But I was the first person to tell Mike about Florian along time ago when Mike was over one time with about 4 or 5 pool players. Mike wasnt convinced at that time, I didnt see or talk to Mike for about 6-8 months, When I did he said "You sure were right about Florian". I told mike that there was this skinny kid in Europe in his A frame house that is the best Masse' shooter I ever saw and said he can spin his rock like you do Mike. That was a fun time that nite,

I hope to meet Florian some time I told Mike recently.Mike said if there was time they would stop by, but that I might not want the masse shots, shot on my table because it would leave marks on the cloth. I Replied "I dont care if you guys rip holes in it, thats what its made for" and I have never used a proper masse cue and figured to be the guy tearing up the cloth, I have good connections for cloth and its meant to be used so I dont care what happens when players use my equipment (I'd whack a banger for spilling their suds on my box),

Sadly Florian didnt make it, only Mike and a couple of his friends could come over but we still had a great time. Hopefully next time if I'm still here in Vegas, if i'm not here I will still have a great set up for players who are passing through. I been triple blessed in the past 18 months with the list of who's who in pool thats been here. I do my best to be a good host.

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....

Old
  (#8)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

10-26-2010, 07:07 PM

thanks for the video, actually thanks for all the video's. i wish you the very best in life.

Of all the impressive things you do, my favorite is when you line up 10 balls and just shoot all of them in the side pocket rapid fire, man how you do that so fast is amazing, I dont know how long it takes you but I have never seen anyone as fast as you are. Even though its simple and anyone can do it, no one can do it fast like you do. your other shots you might be the only guy in the world that can do them so they are hard to wrap my brain around in some cases. your amazing.

best

eric

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....

Old
  (#9)
sde
sde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond reputesde has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

10-26-2010, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Hey guys!

Florian "Venom"
Very nice video (loved the music) and some great shot making!

I found it interesting that the second shot in your video is the first shot in a short video I shot and put on YouTube a couple of days ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVvuOQZTCpQ I'm not saying this young lady is near the caliber of you or Mike, but she can play a little.

Steve

Last edited by sde; 10-26-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Old
  (#10)
mnorwood
Ziplock
mnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond reputemnorwood has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2010, 07:12 PM

Just watched and I thought it was great. Keep it up.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/CueStudent
"To define me is to diminish me."
"I aint mad at my money."

Old
  (#11)
JesseAllred
AzB Silver Member
JesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond reputeJesseAllred has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2010, 10:08 PM

very entertaining video. thank you for sharing. those shots are more exciting because of the wait while we wonder if the ball will make it, love it. I did notice your stroke seemed more powerful than Mike's, just between us. I can trust you to keep my opinion a secret. shhhh

click here to check out the amazing new video!
The One-Handed Pool Hustler

Old
  (#12)
cheapcues.com
Cue Dealer
cheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond reputecheapcues.com has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-26-2010, 10:13 PM

Cool, I've never seen trick shots on a 3 cushion table before. But you guys remind me of Tiger + Stevie- need to work on those high-fives. :-)

Your one stop shop for billiard supplies. CheapCues.com has been selling pool cues since 1999. We offer free shipping on every item in our store. We are an authorized dealer for every item we sell including:
Schon
Pechauer
Jacoby
Predator
OB Cues
Viking
McDermott
Lucasi
Instroke
Aramith
Olhausen
Brunswick

Cheapcues.com / The Billiard Shop
21785 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy. Ste A Aloha, OR 97003
mike@cheapcues.com
866-826-9602 Mon-Sat 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific

Old
  (#13)
Venomtrickshots
AzB Silver Member
Venomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond reputeVenomtrickshots has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sde View Post
Very nice video (loved the music) and some great shot making!

I found it interesting that the second shot in your video is the first shot in a short video I shot and put on YouTube a couple of days ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVvuOQZTCpQ I'm not saying this young lady is near the caliber of you or Mike, but she can play a little.

Steve
hey!! Actually the shot we did is a little bit hader because of the pin's position which force you to go forward before the CB draws...BUT for sure that girl is impressive, and her timing shot..just wow!

Old
  (#14)
Venomtrickshots
AzB Silver Member

10-27-2010, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiardshot View Post
Nicezzzzzzzzz. I post this inthe CaromBilliard section.
Thanks, I didn't even know this forum has a carom section lol

Old
  (#15)
mbvl
AzB Silver Member
mbvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond reputembvl has a reputation beyond repute

10-27-2010, 08:40 AM

Quote:
hey!! Actually the shot we did is a little bit hader because of the pin's position which force you to go forward before the CB draws...BUT for sure that girl is impressive, and her timing shot..just wow!
Thanks. And I agree, her time shot is amazing.

Mark

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: