14.1 Scoring Sheets? Apps?

Wink

14.1 Wannabe
Silver Member
Does anyone have or recommend any scoring sheets for playing 14.1 that they have links for or would be willing to share?

Two main reason for the request, one is so that players can score their games in the absence of beads or counters, and two, in case they want to keep track of innings etc...

Also, I know that there are a few iPhone apps out there, any links to your preferred app?

Thanks in advance folks.

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
I have an iPhone app called Billiard Counter.
There's another called Billiard Buddy
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/billiards-buddy-score-counter/id399341220?mt=8

I just put the Billiard Buddy on my phone and really like it! I was going to post a thread on here about it once Ive had more time to test it out. So far it is very simple to use, and keeps innings, averages, and high run for the session for each player. The only way it could be better would be if you could keep a history of sessions and maybe an average over several games.

And you cant beat the price LOL

Woody

MitchDAZB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got this "app" a few weeks ago:

g20251.jpg

Small enough to fit in the case. 10 bucks at Seybert's.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
I got this "app" a few weeks ago:

Yeah, but so far that one's only available on the AT&T network. :D

-----

Actually this is exactly what I used. I bought two of them (through the AZB Marketplace of course). Then I went to a local cigar lounge, picked up an empty box for free that was big enough to fit the two counters across. Cut the holes with a Dremel and dropped the counters in. Worked out great.

001.jpg

----

Bob's score sheet looks interesting. I'm sure it has been battle tested. The problem with the phone apps is battery life since the screen is being used. Better have a power cord and an electric socket handy.

Last edited:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the iPhoneApp Billard Counter there is the possibility to save your games on the iPhone... its really awesome.
There are a lot of statistic features as well which you might be interested in...
http://itunes.apple.com/ml/app/billard-counter/id400932071?mt=8
have fun,
doccidoc

I downloaded it last night, is there a way to change the match total? If there is, I haven't found it yet. Gives 150 as the default, apparently.
Oops, I have Billiard Buddy, not this one.

Heh, now have both;)

Last edited:

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
I just use pen and paper and keep a running total. I'd just do one inning per line if I wanted to keep BPI.

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
I downloaded it last night, is there a way to change the match total? If there is, I haven't found it yet. Gives 150 as the default, apparently.
Oops, I have Billiard Buddy, not this one.

Heh, now have both;)

In Billiard Buddy tap the I up between player 1 and player 2, then select new game. You can insert names and change the points there.

Woody

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Billiard Buddy tap the I up between player 1 and player 2, then select new game. You can insert names and change the points there.

Woody

Yup, I found it last night when I was playing around with it. Thanks, though!

cstrombe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a scoresheet that I developed that I like so I thought I'd share it. It makes it easier for me to track stuff I want to keep stats on, and also seems to help me make sure the (mostly low) runs in the game are tallied correctly.

As I was about to slap it up somewhere and post a link to it, I decided to go ahead and gather up the other ones mentioned here and put them all on a page together, and then as I was doing that, I figured I might as well register a domain name and stick everything there...so created a new website for them and some other stuff 14.1-related :)

Anyway, check it out.

http://fourteen-one.com/scoresheets/