Reload this Page Unprofessional Conduct at the RTC
Page 1 of 14 1 2311 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unprofessional Conduct at the RTC
Old
  (#1)
BrooklynJay
AzB Silver Member
BrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 650

Unprofessional Conduct at the RTC - 03-29-2011, 12:53 PM

So I was just reading Melinda / akatrigger's blog about two women who stripped down to their bras in the 2nd chance tournament at the RTC. I mean...wow.

For an organization that's trying to look for sponsors and rooms to host events i don't think "stripping down to your bra" is sending the right message. I hope the WPBA seriously fines or bans these players. Most other professional organizations have rules of conduct for it's members.

Old
  (#2)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

03-29-2011, 12:55 PM

I'm betting you don't find lots of agreement on this one...

(And I haven't read the blog yet so I have no snese of the context)

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Old
  (#3)
BrooklynJay
AzB Silver Member
BrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynJay has a reputation beyond repute

03-29-2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justadub View Post
I'm betting you don't find lots of agreement on this one...

(And I haven't read the blog yet so I have no snese of the context)
yeah. i'm sure everyone's going to want to see the pics and what not but it's just bad for women's pool. For an organization that's struggling is this how they want their members to conduct themselves?

Old
  (#4)
Koop
AzB Silver Member
Koop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond reputeKoop has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 78612

03-29-2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJay View Post
So I was just reading Melinda / akatrigger's blog about two women who stripped down to their bras in the 2nd chance tournament at the RTC. I mean...wow.

For an organization that's trying to look for sponsors and rooms to host events i don't think "stripping down to your bra" is sending the right message. I hope the WPBA seriously fines or bans these players. Most other professional organizations have rules of conduct for it's members.
I don't know Jay, if they look REAL good in their bras, I have no issues with it

Old
  (#5)
Hustlehard
Pool Player
Hustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond reputeHustlehard has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-29-2011, 01:01 PM

okay.......

Playing cue: Schon CX65 wrapless 19oz,predator 314-2 shaft 12.75mm,kamui black soft tip.

Break cue: Predator Bk2 wrapless 18oz,13mm shaft,samsara tip.

Old
  (#6)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

03-29-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:

I think they should get bra-ed
..did I spell that right?

Old
  (#7)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  

Isn't that tattling?

Old
  (#8)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

Quote:
yeah. i'm sure everyone's going to want to see the pics and what not but it's just bad for women's pool. For an organization that's struggling is this how they want their members to conduct themselves?
That's certainly projecting a bit...

I'm quite sure that the WPBA doesn't "want" their members conducting themselves that way. I'm also quite sure that this is an isolated instance where some folks were just having fun. As long as no one was hurt, and poor little kiddies weren't exposed to such unseemly behavior, I'm sure this is much ado about nothing, and in a matter of days no one will remember that it occurred.

Of course this is probably Earls fault.

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Old
  (#9)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
03-29-2011, 01:05 PM

I was there...I'm not the greatest moral compass out there to follow but for entertainment I'm one of the go to people. Let me just say, that was awesome. They put on a show and to keep it real they were still playing some sporty pool. It was light hearted and fun.

The real drama would have been if Sylver took his shirt off and just ruined...he was restrained from doing so by myself and others.

Those two ladies are the nuts

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

Old
  (#10)
Mr Hoppe
Sawdust maker
Mr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond reputeMr Hoppe has a reputation beyond repute

03-29-2011, 01:06 PM

This was clearly a simple "wardrobe malfunction." It could happen to anyone . . .

Mr H

"You're on the Internet you dipstick, look it up." - PDCue

JCIN: "Shane what do you think about Barack Obama?" Shane: "He can't beat me."

The above comments are my opinion, and in no way reflect the opinion or views of AZ Billiards, it's ownership, or it's management.

Old
  (#11)
cigardave
Who's got a light?
cigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond repute

03-29-2011, 01:08 PM

Maybe the "FATAL FLAW" is.... we're playing this game with our clothes on.

Old
  (#12)
BrooklynJay
AzB Silver Member

03-29-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:

I'm quite sure that the WPBA doesn't "want" their members conducting themselves that way. I'm also quite sure that this is an isolated instance where some folks were just having fun. As long as no one was hurt, and poor little kiddies weren't exposed to such unseemly behavior, I'm sure this is much ado about nothing, and in a matter of days no one will remember that it occurred.

it's always earl's fault!

well it's at an WPBA affliliated event. You would expect some type of professional conduct by it's members. These women are trying to get on tour right?

Old
  (#13)
cleary
Honestly, I'm a liar.
cleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond reputecleary has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8500
  Send a message via AIM to cleary  
03-29-2011, 01:09 PM

Who was it?

Hmmmm
Old
  (#14)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm - 03-29-2011, 01:10 PM

Quote:

NICE.... Dub, you're killing me. I gotta stop agreeing with your posts... folks are gonna think I actually like you

PS: Yeah, SEX appeal never sells in sports, movies, music, clothing, and all the rest of the crap on the universe. Next time, give a heads up to a brother, would ya ??

Somebody remind of a sexy lady who actually makes a VERY NICE living playing pool, wears tight leather pants, low cut tops, and sells sexy posters of herself ? I dunno, just can't think of her name ! Hmmmm?

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 03-29-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Old
  (#15)
larrynj1
aka uncle larry
larrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond reputelarrynj1 has a reputation beyond repute

03-29-2011, 01:11 PM

this thread is useless without pics.

Page 1 of 14 1 2311 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: