2011 Southwest Cues Pricing...??

cuebuy1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have the 2011 pricing breakdown for Southwest Cues...might be able to take a friends place on the list( He will order to my specifications) but I don't want him making a fortune off me...

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Can't be that good a friend if you're worried about him ripping you off. I'd assume your friend will get some sort of bill of sale with the cue, just agree to a price for taking his place on the list & reimburse him for the cost of the cue.

cuebuy1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not worried about him ripping me off...just wanted to know the pricing to calculate my build cost and then add in a fair amount for him...

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
May I suggest contacting Laurie directly?

Laurie Franklin
4608 Nolan Ln. Las Vegas, NV 89107

Phone: 702-870-9615
FAX: 702-870-7234
Email: swcue@aol.com

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
If your friend is on the list, then he knows the pricing. And he will be given an invoice when his cue arrives.

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have the 2011 pricing breakdown for Southwest Cues...might be able to take a friends place on the list( He will order to my specifications) but I don't want him making a fortune off me...

Are you going to pay him up front now and wait for the cue? Otherwise I don't know why he would do it since he can sell the new cue for a pretty large premium once he gets the cue. He has no need to give it to you. I got one I had on order forever that was $475.00 at the time of the order. I sold it for $1600.00 without even hitting a ball with it. Today I would think the original price plus a premium would be much more maybe double to the right buyer who just has to have the cue and is willing to pay.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Prices are quite a bit higher than they use to be. I think a pretty standard 6-point with veneers and rings is now around $2k. Add options and the price goes up. Best to call & check with what you have in mind for the order.

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't be that good a friend if you're worried about him ripping you off. I'd assume your friend will get some sort of bill of sale with the cue, just agree to a price for taking his place on the list & reimburse him for the cost of the cue.

I agree. I could ask my friend the price and would be 100% sure he wouldnt be ripping me off. Plus if you're wanting a SW this bad and think the price is fair then go for it. Some people would pay alot more for a SW Cue if they knew they could move up in line.