Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Login issue idea's anyone ?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Login issue idea's anyone ?
Old
  (#1)
iowa_player
AzB Silver Member
iowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

Question Login issue idea's anyone ? - 03-30-2011, 09:13 AM

Steve called me this morning asking me to pass this on . He can not log into his account and his user name ( nucues ) is no longer in the members list . I have sent a pm to Mr.Wilson asking for his help .

If you need to contact Mr.Klapp for now please call him at 309-351-1944

Thanks ... Larry

Old
  (#2)
Blackjack
Illuminati Blacksmack
Blackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond reputeBlackjack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

03-30-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowa_player View Post
Steve called me this morning asking me to pass this on . He can not log into his account and his user name ( nucues ) is no longer in the members list . I have sent a pm to Mr.Wilson asking for his help .

If you need to contact Mr.Klapp for now please call him at 309-351-1944

Thanks ... Larry
Larry

His screen name is not showing up in the search, but he is still registered. Here is the link to his profile.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=24781

It is possible that he may have to have his password reset.

"Turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement!" ~ Les Nessman

“Dead balls are harder to find than they are to make." ~ Cisero Murphy

"When all else fails, try not missing ... INTENTIONALLY." ~ Steve Mizerak

www.thezone-spc.com

Playing Cue - McDermott D-21 w/ Predator Z Shaft
Favorite Pool Player - Joey Koontz

Old
  (#3)
iowa_player
AzB Silver Member
iowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond repute

03-30-2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Larry

His screen name is not showing up in the search, but he is still registered. Here is the link to his profile.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=24781

It is possible that he may have to have his password reset.
Thank you sir. any other idea's ?

Old
  (#4)
iowa_player
AzB Silver Member

03-30-2011, 05:49 PM

The problem has been resolved thanks to Mike the site owner ! Mike my friend you rock

Big Thanks ... Larry

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: