Joe Rogan's DMT Trip

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you like it Cleary?

oooooooooookkkk..... thanks.

I mean I haven't done dugs since I was a teenager and I never tripped that good - but now Im thinking of getting soma that DMT.

disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone illegal drug use on this forum.

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
I'll pass...LOL!!! I couldn't imagine tripping at my age,...way too many responsibilities and crap going on....yikes!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mean I haven't done dugs since I was a teenager and I never tripped that good - but now Im thinking of getting soma that DMT.

disclaimer: I ...encourage or condone illegal drug use on this forum.
Oh, it alwas seems like a good idea until the dose kicks in!

FASTEDDIE427

BUSTIN' BALLS SINCE '86
Silver Member
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Hustlehard

Pool Player
Silver Member
Im good on hallucinogens ill stick with my trees, im not willing to play russian roullete with my mind...an old friend of mine used to drop acid directly into his eye and now he's a crazy shell of his old self, im good on that.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I don't think he should have been banned. Joe posts on azb and the interview was insanely funny. He wasn't telling everyone to "Go do drugs" by making this thread. He was merely linking us to a funny Joe Rogan commentary.

I hope this guy is unbanned. If anything, this could have been a warning.

Dave

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
RICK STRASSMAN,MORE OR LESS SAID LETS TAKE DRUGS ( DMT) TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE OUTER SPACE. AND USES WORDS LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS AND YOUR SPIRTUAL RELEASE OF PROPHECY, AS STATED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT! this guy is a whack job.I dont care if people use or promote drugs , that is there choice but dont and act like it is in the Bible and is necessary to become spititual! as i stated and i am not a prophet or professer but i can see a nut case a mile away.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
It looks like he paid a price for the post. Ouch...

Haha, I doubt he was really banned... I think anyone can just write that under their name if they want to.

Is it just me or do the forums seem to be way more cluttered up with useless crap than they used to be? Ahhh, I miss the good old days of AZ :p

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Haha, I doubt he was really banned... I think anyone can just write that under their name if they want to.

Is it just me or do the forums seem to be way more cluttered up with useless crap than they used to be? Ahhh, I miss the good old days of AZ :p

You could be right about him being banned or not. The good old days of AZ? The best are yet to come. :D

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Rogan is still alive? I thought he got killed pretending he knew something about fighting.