Donation for benefit auction

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Hello, My name is Dave , I am 43 years old. I own Dave's Cue Repair. As of the 21st of April, I was diagnosed with Lung & Kidney cancer. I do not have insurance at my place of employment. We are looking for donations for an auction benefit on behalf to help pay for any medical or financial expenses...that will occur. All donations can be mailed to " David Hedrick...430 Hwy 332 Apt.41 , Lake Jackson, TX. 77566. " We are having the benefit on June 11th at Hill's Bar @ 2pm. There will be a Pool Tournament, BBQ plate, and a Auction. All donations are greatly appreciated. Thanks goes to Bassel Elshaar of " Custom Cue Lathes." He's donating a custom toolbox lathe II for the auction. For any more information or questions please contact me @ 979-533-4943 or email me @ davescuerepair@yahoo.com

For those who would like to donate via paypal davescuerepair@yahoo.com

Thanks Dave

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Dave is a super nice guy who is always willing to help anyone out with cue repair questions.

I know times are tough for many of us these days, but we've all pulled together before to help out an AZ brother who needs a hand and I think we can do it one more time.

Dave is very appreciative of everything he gets, all it takes is a $5 here and a $5 there, it all adds up.

Anyone looking to get rid of any billiard related items, that would also be great and would make it a ton of fun for the auction.
An old cue or a sneaky, jump cue, anything at all thats collecting dust in the closet. There will be many pool players at the auction so
the billiard related items will go fast. There are many cue makers that have cues that are being made ready for the auction as well.

Mr. Wilson, can you make this a STICKY on the front page until the auction happens?
Thank you, its much appreciated by all.

Last edited:

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
I want to thank Terry for his kind words. I do help out every time I get the chance. Dave

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
I just wanted show you all why I need help with donations. I want to be around for a long time to watch my GRANDDAUGHTER'S grow up and get married. My benefit will be June 11th 2011 at Hill's Bar in Richmond Tx, @ 2pm. ALL DONATIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. You can mail all donations to David Hedrick @ 430 Hwy 332 Apt 41 Lake Jackson Tx, 77566

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH

Paypal info for cash donations.

davescuerepair@yahoo.com

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1306319220102.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306319220102.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 354
  • uploadfromtaptalk1306319263952.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1306319263952.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 351

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave,

Saddened to hear of your news, I just sent $20 via paypal to kick things off. Wishing you the best possible outcome!

Dave

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Thanks you for your $20.00 donation every bit helps out big time. My family and I will be praying for you and your family. Thanks Dave

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
I want to thank Ken Thomason for his $25 donation God Blesss you Ken. Thanks Dave

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
I want to thank Ray Davies for his $25 donation God Bless you Ray thank you very much. Dave

jungledude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look for "The Green Felt Jungle"

Dave, I'm sending a couple of my books, "The Green Felt Jungle" and a small cash donation along with a few prayers. God Bless you my friend,

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
I just want to thank you very much Gerald. God Bless you. Thanks Dave

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
I just wanted to THANK EVERYONE that has helped with a donation weather cash or an item. They all mean the world to my family and I. God Bless you, and Thank You all from the bottom of my HEART. Thanks Dave

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
I just wanted show you all why I need help with donations. I want to be around for a long time to watch my GRANDDAUGHTER'S grow up and get married. My benefit will be June 11th 2011 at Hill's Bar in Richmond Tx, @ 2pm. ALL DONATIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. You can mail all donations to David Hedrick @ 430 Hwy 332 Apt 41 Lake Jackson Tx, 77566

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH

Paypal info for cash donations.

davescuerepair@yahoo.com

Just wanted to let you all know my oldest granddaughter BaileyJo. She is my little angle just turned 2 on may 26th.
She is the angle in the pink shirt.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Dave, you're doing well in the donation Dept it would seem.
I want to get one of those Green Felt Jungle books, just haven't got around to it yet. With all the pool related items, the auction will be running a high pitch before its over.

How are you going to operate the on line part of the auction so AZers that can't be there can get in on it?

We AZ members can argue and fight like cats and dogs over the drop of a piece of chalk, but when one of us is in need, they all come together like family. Can't beat that in a hundred years.

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Terry that was very well said. An yes I will post all the pics of the items after the last few get here. I will also be posting 5 to 10 phone # so all my AZ friends can bid on all the items and if any of you want to make an opening bid you can pm me on the item and the bid amount you want to start at. Thanks Dave

Last edited:

jungledude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, thank you, Dave

I sure hope you get plenty donations & prayers and you beat that disease. We will all be pulling hard for you & offer more prayers....

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
I want to thank John Burns aka Scruffy1 for his $50 donation. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. God Bless you John

Dave