Speechless, "...................."

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His mastery with the bridge is what caught my eye. The camera angle was perfect for seeing how its really done.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know Snooker lingo (see avitar) but I think you're calling the pink what I call red. At any rate yes I saw the last pink/red and that's exactly what I was saying. What ever you call the bridge, is it a rest I don't know but making that shot and several others prior, without hesitation and Perfect execution every time. Even one shot also required his cue extension. Very nice game. Makes me want to give it a try. Be in London next summer.

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
This was truly an incredible run. The use of the Bridge was effortless. The confidence in making the combination on the red balls mid rack to the side pocket with shape on the 7.

Thanks for posting this. Been a long time since I posted anything, but I felt inspired to do so.

Thanks for the post.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
It's quite amazing how well players can play when the prize fund is a game changer for their life style. Win a golf tournery, buy a house for cash. Win a pro 10 ball event and you've got enough for a down payment.

Salty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing!
I enjoy watching Ronny O. and others nowadays but Jimmy had something Special. He played some legendary matches. I still can't believe he never won the worldtitle, but the joy he gave the snookerfans... pure magic!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Thanks for posting, that was a beautiful run. I watched this morning before I went to work and probably watch it again.

Wished it would have been a little closer.