Sureman Cues

BIG FOOT

Registered
Hey Guys,

i was poking around online looking at cues and i came across a website called suremancues.com does anyone know if this site is still operational since it said it was last updated back in July of 2010 ?

thanks
Joe

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are usually at the Super Billiards Expo. I don't anything else about them.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
yes his name is don sherman....he is a member here....still in business moves cue fast so just pm him....

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Don Sherman (sureman183) is a very well regarded seller of fine cues.

An honest and dependable man. :thumbup:

G/L

Best,
Brian kc

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
don is a stand up guy. he was doing lots with his site there for a while. perhaps he lost his computer geek. there is no way he was doing the computer work, neither can I, LOL call him and do a deal, you wont be robbed etc. Ill vouch for him.

cowboyup200560

Always lookin......
Silver Member
Don

Bought my runde from him whole thing went flawless. Cue shipped same day as he got my money order and had it the next day. Will definitly buy from him again.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I've spoken with Don a couple of times and know several people that have done business with him.
Don has a very good reputation.
I've also picked up a couple of cues from friends that originally came from Don, and they are very nice cues.

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
haven't used Sureman Cues on AZ for some time. my AZ name is sureman183. thanks everyone for the kind words, its appreciated very much. my web site is still working, but as FatBoy said i'm in need of updates, such as moving sold items from the for sale side to sold side & more. have a few nice cues left & lots of crappy ones also. regards, don www.suremancues.com

kris4444kris

Registered
has any one on this form ever played with a morey cue and if so how do they play as far as the hit are they as good as any other high end custom cue?