PoolDawg

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just want to give a thumps up to the PoolDawg site. I ordered a break cue on Tuesday 5/31 and it got here today Friday 6/1. I selected standard shipping.
I also got as a free gift 12 cubes of Masters chalk.So now I don't have to take good cubes from the poolroom or bar. At least for awhile. :grin:

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Just want to give a thumps up to the PoolDawg site. I ordered a break cue on Tuesday 5/31 and it got here today Friday 6/1. I selected standard shipping.
I also got as a free gift 12 cubes of Masters chalk.So now I don't have to take good cubes from the poolroom or bar. At least for awhile. :grin:

Can you spare a couple pieces of chalk?
Karl

Yukon Ed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PoolDawg is outstanding. I picked up a Joss J-02 and upgraded from the original shaft to a 314-2 and paid $303 shipped (got a soft case too)! :thumbup:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member

Not bad, and I am glad you don't have go looking for chalk anymore!!!!!:)
What kind of break cue did you buy?

Oh and by the way, it is hard to beat over night shipping even if you are both located in the same state.

Take care

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not bad, and I am glad you don't have go looking for chalk anymore!!!!!:)
What kind of break cue did you buy?

Oh and by the way, it is hard to beat over night shipping even if you are both located in the same state.

Take care

http://www.pooldawg.com/product/dawgfather-break-cue
Here is a link to one I got. they are located about a 20 minute drive from my house. I had no idea they were here in Colorado until I used the post office tracking number they gave me. If they would let me I could have picked it up.But who knew! Yup,got 12 cubes of chalk so I'm good for awhile. I will have to watch my chalk as you know there are people who take it.:angry:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
http://www.pooldawg.com/product/dawgfather-break-cue
Here is a link to one I got. they are located about a 20 minute drive from my house. I had no idea they were here in Colorado until I used the post office tracking number they gave me. If they would let me I could have picked it up.But who knew! Yup,got 12 cubes of chalk so I'm good for awhile. I will have to watch my chalk as you know there are people who take it.:angry:

That is some funny shit!!!:D

Have a great day

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What happened to Wednesday 5/32 and Thursday 5/33?
There is no 5/32 and 5/33
I ordered it online late Tues night. It was picked up at PoolDawg on Weds and got to my post office Thurs at 9:22 Am too late for a Thurs delivery so I got it on Friday 6/3
Tried it out yesterday.
Fit and finish pretty good for an $80 cue.
The wrap was thicker then plain linen and coated. A little rough but my hand did not slide when hit hard.
The 14 MM shaft took a little getting used to.
But all in all a good break cue for the money.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
There is no 5/32 and 5/33
I ordered it online late Tues night. It was picked up at PoolDawg on Weds and got to my post office Thurs at 9:22 Am too late for a Thurs delivery so I got it on Friday 6/3
Tried it out yesterday.
Fit and finish pretty good for an $80 cue.
The wrap was thicker then plain linen and coated. A little rough but my hand did not slide when hit hard.
The 14 MM shaft took a little getting used to.
But all in all a good break cue for the money.

Just messin' with ya' measureman...it's nice to have any positive customer service story in this day and age!

Glad you are happy and +1 to PoolDawg.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Dawgfather
Can I use your new break cue

godfather.jpg

Spantiznik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dawdfather, Will grant you 1 favor on this day of his daughters wedding !!

(Site is now bookmarked, thanks)

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Dawdfather, Will grant you 1 favor on this day of his daughters wedding !!

(Site is now bookmarked, thanks)

Then one day he will call on you to perform a special service
Like yesterday when I had to tell him that his Dawgfather pin was 5/16-18.
So much for the so-called production cue expert

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then one day he will call on you to perform a special service
Like yesterday when I had to tell him that his Dawgfather pin was 5/16-18.
So much for the so-called production cue expert[/QUOTE]

I look at the big picture and rely on people like you to fill in the details.
Even Einstein had to look in a physics book once in awhile.