Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Pool League Stats Management

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Pool League Stats Management
Old
  (#1)
Colin Colenso
<-- My Kids
Colin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Pool League Stats Management - 02-02-2006, 07:35 PM

Do any of you guys know of any software or even a decent Excel file that I could use to help manage my pool league results that automatically creates a ladder?

I've tried a couple of online software programs but couldn't get them to work.

Colin

Quote:
"The first essential step in the direction of learning any subject is to find principles of numerical reckoning and practicable methods for measuring some quality connected with it. I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind." - Lord Kelvin

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: