Reload this Page Williebetmore's New Case
Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Williebetmore's New Case
Old
  (#1)
Jack Justis
CASEMAKER
Jack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond reputeJack Justis has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Williebetmore's New Case - 02-03-2006, 09:55 AM

This case was ordered at the DCC.
Attached Images

Old
  (#2)
Hal
Beer Player
Hal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1900

02-03-2006, 10:18 AM

It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife at the DCC.

Pad
Old
  (#3)
gforces1911
AzB Silver Member
gforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond reputegforces1911 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Pad - 02-03-2006, 10:39 AM

That pad is bad action. Someday I may want to get a new pad for my case Jack- I like the initials- but the power of a symbol!

BTW- still digging the case- multifunction really come in handy- some days i carry a mech. bridge (telescopic) other days full boat of cues.

Old
  (#4)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club
Williebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 583

02-03-2006, 11:00 AM

I don't want to be insulting in anyway to Jack's photographic skills, but those photo's don't even BEGIN to do "justice" to the case (pun intended). Of course I don't even have a digital camera so I'll just move on. This case is un-freaking-believeable - cooler than the other side of the pillow. The scrollwork and detail work is just awesome (because it is black-on-black it doesn't show up well in the photos).

Jack did a lot of extra work finding the caduceus symbols for the case, and working with me trying to find just the right fonts (way above and beyond the call of duty). He also spent a lot of time planning the case with me, so that everything was just right (ie. acceptable to my wife). My principle has always been "when in doubt rely on the expertise of the craftsman", and I can truly say the case would not have been perfect without all of Jack's advice - he is a true artist and it was a great pleasure working with him (shameless, unpaid for plug).

Old
  (#5)
raemondo
AzB Silver Member
raemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant futureraemondo has a brilliant future

02-03-2006, 11:08 AM

Gosh Don I knew you were desperate to get that free Justis case at the DCC....but I didn't know you wanted it this bad! Sure beats that dirty ol case you were carrying then.....greaet job with the case design! Love the white on black caduceus symbols, but in my profession I'd had to get a notepad and a pencil on my justis strap lol.

I-L-L-I-N-I Billiards Club @ Urbana-Champaign

Old
  (#6)
Mike Templeton
Confidence........
Mike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Templeton  
02-03-2006, 11:09 AM

Don and Jack.................

That's the best looking case that I have ever seen.

Mike

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather--who died peacefully in
his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Name: Mike
Cue: Olney Custom

Old
  (#7)
supergreenman
truly addicted
supergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond reputesupergreenman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1695
  Send a message via Yahoo to supergreenman  
02-03-2006, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williebetmore
I don't want to be insulting in anyway to Jack's photographic skills, but those photo's don't even BEGIN to do "justice" to the case (pun intended). Of course I don't even have a digital camera so I'll just move on. This case is un-freaking-believeable - cooler than the other side of the pillow. The scrollwork and detail work is just awesome (because it is black-on-black it doesn't show up well in the photos).

Jack did a lot of extra work finding the caduceus symbols for the case, and working with me trying to find just the right fonts (way above and beyond the call of duty). He also spent a lot of time planning the case with me, so that everything was just right (ie. acceptable to my wife). My principle has always been "when in doubt rely on the expertise of the craftsman", and I can truly say the case would not have been perfect without all of Jack's advice - he is a true artist and it was a great pleasure working with him (shameless, unpaid for plug).
Just the sight of that case is going to make your opponents drop thier cues and run for the hills.....

Congrats man that's a beauty. Definitly the Rolls Royce of cue cases.

James
Pool is my meditation, billiards and the art of zen
Hours a week playing:15-20
Best Bud Bowler 2009

Old
  (#8)
Hal
Beer Player
Hal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1900

02-03-2006, 11:34 AM

I heard Efren actually paid for the case in return for the pool lessons he received from Don.

Old
  (#9)
Mike Templeton
Confidence........
Mike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond reputeMike Templeton has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via Yahoo to Mike Templeton  
02-03-2006, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
I heard Efren actually paid for the case in return for the pool lessons he received from Don.
I asked Efren, and he said it was worth every penny..............

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather--who died peacefully in
his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Name: Mike
Cue: Olney Custom

Old
  (#10)
Icon of Sin
Headphones Advocate!
Icon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15960

02-03-2006, 11:40 AM

That case is a beauty!

-H

Disclaimer:
I'm really a sh!t pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.

Wow !!
Old
  (#11)
Ratchet
AzB Silver Member
Ratchet is a glorious beacon of lightRatchet is a glorious beacon of lightRatchet is a glorious beacon of lightRatchet is a glorious beacon of lightRatchet is a glorious beacon of light

Wow !! - 02-03-2006, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Justis
This case was ordered at the DCC.

Absolutelyfreakingorgeous !!!

Ratchet - what more can you say ??

Old
  (#12)
vagabond
AzB Silver Member
vagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond reputevagabond has a reputation beyond repute

02-03-2006, 11:51 AM

Very nice looking case.

Old
  (#13)
Solartje
the Brunswick BUG bit me
Solartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond repute

02-03-2006, 11:57 AM

nicest case ive ever seen!!!

not sure if get it right, but is Don the maker of this case? Just want to keep this craftman's data for when i want my own custom case. This is just unbelievably a beauty.!!! Ur gonna make many jalous!!!

J/B cue: BK2 + AIR
play cue: Bob frey fancy bacote SP leather wrap + 314
table: Custom 9ft Diamond pro

practice: 0h to 8h/week poolplayer: for 6 years

Old
  (#14)
UWPoolGod1
AzB Silver Member
UWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to UWPoolGod1  
02-03-2006, 12:12 PM

I only have one thing to say...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOW. Very nice. How much did that case cost after all of the tooling, striping, etc? I may have found a new use for my tax return...

7-3-1-2-4-5-6-8-9 Rack 'em

Old
  (#15)
UWPoolGod1
AzB Silver Member
UWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeUWPoolGod1 has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to UWPoolGod1  
02-03-2006, 12:17 PM

Jack Justis is the maker...Don is Williebetmore's name.

7-3-1-2-4-5-6-8-9 Rack 'em

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: