picone custom cues??
Old
  (#1)
duke@neo.rr.com
soon to be banned
duke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond reputeduke@neo.rr.com has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

picone custom cues?? - 02-03-2006, 11:18 PM

anyone ever play with a Joe Picone cue? I'd like some feedback if possible. I bought my 2nd set of JP's from him and great as expected. I'm thinking of buying a sneaky pete cue next but want to know what I'm getting myself into. any help would be appreciated...thanks, Jeff

name: Jeff Duke

there are 2 types of pool players...those who can run racks, and those who can only run their mouth. which type are you?

man, you all THINK you KNOW me and what I'm about by my posts here...haha, you're mistaken... you know nothing of me other than the stuff I type here and believe me, this is just fun for me...nothing more. some of you are just way too childish, so I joined in in my own way, and you have not disappointed me by your comments...you guys are funny!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: