Can You See The Out?
Old
  (#1)
ridingthenine21
AzB Bronze Member
ridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond reputeridingthenine21 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Can You See The Out? - 02-04-2006, 10:05 PM

This shot came up tonight in a game of bar 8-ball on a bar table. I am solids, and made the two ball and got out. I was very happy that I "saw" the shot and then executed it correctly. Can you see it?

CueTable Help

Old
  (#2)
sjm
Sweating the 2017 Mosconi
sjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 525

02-04-2006, 10:20 PM

Tricky position. Hope my eyes aren't failing me, but the two appears to be the ball closer to the bottom corner pocket. Whether it's frozen is important. If it isn't, you could hit the two square with a stop shot and send the two three rails into the side. Even a miss won't sell out, because you'll pin opponent to their last stripe. Then again, if the two isn't not frozen, you can slow roll the cue ball one rail to land on top of the two with a good chance to snooker opponent (you'd have to miss your aim by quite a bit to scratch), which would make you a big favorite to win the rack. If the two is frozen, you're in a supertough position.

Old
  (#3)
Chris
AzB Silver Member
Chris is just really niceChris is just really niceChris is just really niceChris is just really nice

vCash: 500

02-04-2006, 10:25 PM

Is it an oversize or magnetic cueball?

Old
  (#4)
cueball1950
AzB Silver Member
cueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond reputecueball1950 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to cueball1950 Send a message via Yahoo to cueball1950  
02-04-2006, 10:36 PM

hit the cue ball head on with english and the 2 ball will double hit the cue ball and go in the corner and the force of the hit will set up the cue ball for the eight....wish ful thinking anyway on my part. but that it what i would try to do................................mike

Is life worth living with so much pain???????

Old
  (#5)
jsp
AzB Silver Member
jsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond reputejsp has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

02-04-2006, 10:40 PM

A heavier CB would help, but hit the 2 dead on with a little right spin. The 2 should double kiss and into the pocket.

Had same shot...
Old
  (#6)
Get_A_Grip
Truth Will Set You Free
Get_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 562

Had same shot... - 02-04-2006, 11:05 PM

Just tonight I had almost that exact same shot...

I hit it with high right dead on...called it in the corner...double kissed it in...just like I called and planned it.

I had to shoot my eight in the side...and made it no problem. (Mine was also a table run...all of my opponents balls were still left on the table).

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: