Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Looking for Black-and-White Table Diagram

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Looking for Black-and-White Table Diagram
Old
  (#1)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

Looking for Black-and-White Table Diagram - 02-05-2006, 03:01 AM

I am in need of a black-and-white pool table diagram, one which I can use to illustrate shots in MS-Word, MS-Publisher, AcroReader and/or a manuscript format.

With the plethora of knowledgeable pool folk on this forum, I am hoping SOMEBODY will be able to pass one along to me.

Thanks in advance.

JAM

Old
  (#2)
Cornerman
Cue Author...Sometimes
Cornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond reputeCornerman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-05-2006, 06:03 AM

One the WEI table, there is a little box in the lower right to make the table black & white. Will that do?

Fred

--------

Name: Freddie Agnir
Shooting Cue: 2017 Tascarella (w/blokid extension) or Schuler SC-250
Breaking Cue: BK Rush

Playing time: just a hair above zero
--------

"I don't care if you win, just cover the spread!"

- Annie Potts (Memaw from Young Sheldon)

Old
  (#3)
JAM
On the Hill
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

02-05-2006, 06:52 AM

Thanks, Cornerman, for the tip. I've never used the WEI table in the past, though I know it is a great tool for shot diagrams. I have to download an ActiveX or Shock or Macromedia player in order for it to work correctly. AND that is exactly what I intend to do. Thanks again!

JAM

will pdfs do?
Old
  (#4)
eales
AzB Silver Member
eales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond reputeeales has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

will pdfs do? - 02-05-2006, 10:00 AM

Bob Jewett has some posted at the sfbilliards site.

http://www.sfbilliards.com/pool_table.pdf

Will those do?

Jim Eales

Old
  (#5)
JAM
On the Hill

02-05-2006, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eales
Bob Jewett has some posted at the sfbilliards site.

http://www.sfbilliards.com/pool_table.pdf

Will those do?
Thank you, Jim! That is EXACTLY what I need. Now I have two formats I can work with, the WEI table and this one you have so kindly provided.

Thank yous are in order to Bob Jewett for making this black-and-white pool table available to folks like me. You have no idea how many HOURS I have spent trying to create my own black-and-white pool table. I eventually gave up. The link is very much appreciated!

JAM

Old
  (#6)
Room101
AzB Silver Member
Room101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond reputeRoom101 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-05-2006, 11:41 AM

If you have photoshop, I have a modified version of Jewett's diagram with balls, ghost balls, shaded targets and lines that you can easily arrange any way you like. I can email this if you are interested.

Old
  (#7)
JAM
On the Hill

02-05-2006, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Room101
If you have photoshop, I have a modified version of Jewett's diagram with balls, ghost balls, shaded targets and lines that you can easily arrange any way you like. I can email this if you are interested.
Thanks for the kind offer, Room101. I don't have Photoshop, unfortunately.

I have received THREE new table diagrams in black and white which I can use now, thanks to the wonderful AzBilliards Discussion Forum members who have responded to this thread! To you all, you're the BEST!

JAM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: