Which is Better ??????
Old
  (#1)
Ali88
AzB Silver Member
Ali88 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Which is Better ?????? - 02-05-2006, 10:17 AM

I'm going to purchase either a BK2 or a XBreaker just wondering if anybody has shot with them both and can tell me which is better..... I myself have never used a break cue, so I don't have a clue which one to buy but have read good feedback on both.....Thanks

Old
  (#2)
MattRDavis
AzB Silver Member
MattRDavis is a splendid one to beholdMattRDavis is a splendid one to beholdMattRDavis is a splendid one to beholdMattRDavis is a splendid one to beholdMattRDavis is a splendid one to beholdMattRDavis is a splendid one to beholdMattRDavis is a splendid one to beholdMattRDavis is a splendid one to behold

02-05-2006, 10:59 AM

I'm likely purchasing a BK2 tomorrow. Never shot with and Xbreaker before, though.

However, I'll try to give some constructive comments on the BK2 if nobody has responded by then.

-Matt

Old
  (#3)
Ali88
AzB Silver Member
Ali88 is on a distinguished road

02-05-2006, 12:28 PM

Thanks Matt

Old
  (#4)
Gregg
AzB Silver Member
Gregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond reputeGregg has a reputation beyond repute

02-05-2006, 12:36 PM

Lots of people have a BK, or BK2, why not try it out for yourself?

Playing Cue: Samsara w/matched 314 (aka "Predator Cheat Stick") Sniper Tip
Jump/Break Cue: Sledgehammer
Hours of Pool: Whatever is fun for me, about 10

Old
  (#5)
buddha162
AzB Silver Member
buddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond reputebuddha162 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1275

02-05-2006, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRDavis
I'm likely purchasing a BK2 tomorrow. Never shot with and Xbreaker before, though.

However, I'll try to give some constructive comments on the BK2 if nobody has responded by then.

-Matt
I hope I caught you in time, but if you haven't ordered the BK2 yet I strongly urge you to try it out first, and compare it to a Xbreaker if you can get ahold of one.

The Xbreaker is the best break cue I've used, bar none. It is also the best jumper I've used so far, but I have limited experience in jumpers.

-Roger

my cooking/fishing/pool youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVD...VWp8Ufw/videos

Old
  (#6)
Icon of Sin
Headphones Advocate!
Icon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond reputeIcon of Sin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 15960

02-05-2006, 09:01 PM

if you can wait until Valley forge, X breaker will have a booth. You will be able to try that out there.

-H

Disclaimer:
I'm really a sh!t pool player and you probably shouldn't listen to any advice I may give.

Old
  (#7)
TheBook
Ret Professional Goof Off
TheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond reputeTheBook has a reputation beyond repute

02-05-2006, 10:52 PM

I have a BK. The black painted finish chips off very easily. The cue ends up looking like a 10 year old car that was always parked in a Wallmart parking lot. I also have a Gilbert J/B. It is good for breaking, jumping and is also a good player. A lot better quality than the BK. Would not recommend the BK. Go with the X breaker.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: