Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page How many Pool related forums do you go to?
View Poll Results: How many Pool related forums do you regularly visit?
I visit 1 only, this one. 11 25.58%
I visit 2 on a regular basis. 17 39.53%
I go to 3, as I am hooked. 5 11.63%
I am a manic, and go to 4. 4 9.30%
I am obsessive compulsive, and hit 5. 2 4.65%
I am over the top, and go to 6 or more. 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
How many Pool related forums do you go to?
Old
  (#1)
Snapshot9
son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Snapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond reputeSnapshot9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 260

How many Pool related forums do you go to? - 02-06-2006, 02:14 PM

How many Pool related forums go to? And why do you go there?

There are quite a few out there when you find out about them, and I do go to most for Pool information and subjects, but there are a couple I visit for other reasons.

A couple I just breeze in and out, while others I stay awhile and go through the Pool threads and see if I want to post a reply.

I find it hard to stay in a forum that has a BAD format for reading and posting. Being user friendly is definitely a plus for me. Too many categories can also work against the forum too.

What are your reasons?

Scott 'Snapshot' Fraser
'Snap Lock' of the famous Lock Society
Don't judge yourself by what you have accomplished, but rather by what you should accomplish with your abilities - John Wooden

Old
  (#2)
CaptainHook
NOT Mike Sigel
CaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-06-2006, 02:15 PM

I check in at Onepocket once a day to see if there are any interesting threads.

Favorite Game: One Pocket
Playing Cue: KC with Predator Vantage Shaft
Break/Jump Cue: J&J with Samsara Tip
Case: John Barton Rugged 2X5 with 3 pockets; http://www.jbcases.com/

NO, I am not Mike Sigel, he is skinny and has less hair, also I do not have any affiliation with GPPA .

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...00005109825871

My Cue Gallery: http://forums.azbilliards.com/album.php?albumid=1106

Old
  (#3)
catscradle
<< 2 all-time greats
catscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond reputecatscradle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-06-2006, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapshot9
How many Pool related forums go to? And why do you go there?

There are quite a few out there when you find out about them, and I do go to most for Pool information and subjects, but there are a couple I visit for other reasons.

A couple I just breeze in and out, while others I stay awhile and go through the Pool threads and see if I want to post a reply.

I find it hard to stay in a forum that has a BAD format for reading and posting. Being user friendly is definitely a plus for me. Too many categories can also work against the forum too.

What are your reasons?
AZB, RSB, & CCB...

I go to the three of them for different reasons. The common thread is to learn what I can and rarely maybe say something useful.

Bring back Jimbo from CT
Better to wear out than to rust out.

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
"The urge to struggle lies latent in everyone." - Roger Bannister, The Four Minute Mile
"To die is nothing, but it is terrible not to live." - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

Old
  (#4)
CaptainHook
NOT Mike Sigel
CaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainHook has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

02-06-2006, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catscradle
AZB, RSB, & CCB...

I go to the three of them for different reasons. The common thread is to learn what I can and rarely maybe say something useful.
I forgot about CCB. & Pool Chat. What is RSB?

Favorite Game: One Pocket
Playing Cue: KC with Predator Vantage Shaft
Break/Jump Cue: J&J with Samsara Tip
Case: John Barton Rugged 2X5 with 3 pockets; http://www.jbcases.com/

NO, I am not Mike Sigel, he is skinny and has less hair, also I do not have any affiliation with GPPA .

Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...00005109825871

My Cue Gallery: http://forums.azbilliards.com/album.php?albumid=1106

Old
  (#5)
Solartje
the Brunswick BUG bit me
Solartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond reputeSolartje has a reputation beyond repute

02-06-2006, 02:35 PM

i go on 2.

the national poolforum, for info about tournaments, local news, results of fellow poolplayers etc.

and AZB,
wich i consider my personal coach AND a place where i just like to hang out and talk about the thing me and many friends here have in comon: aka POOL

J/B cue: BK2 + AIR
play cue: Bob frey fancy bacote SP leather wrap + 314
table: Custom 9ft Diamond pro

practice: 0h to 8h/week poolplayer: for 6 years

Old
  (#6)
scottycoyote
AzB Silver Member
scottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond reputescottycoyote has a reputation beyond repute

02-06-2006, 02:59 PM

i goto azb almost exclusively, ill goto ccb occasionally but i dont like their format. I wouldnt mind another good forum to goto but ive yet to find it, whats rsb?

Old
  (#7)
PoolSleuth
Banned
PoolSleuth is a splendid one to beholdPoolSleuth is a splendid one to beholdPoolSleuth is a splendid one to beholdPoolSleuth is a splendid one to beholdPoolSleuth is a splendid one to beholdPoolSleuth is a splendid one to beholdPoolSleuth is a splendid one to behold

02-06-2006, 03:12 PM

I lurk on 5, and post mostly only on 1

Old
  (#8)
TX Poolnut
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
TX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond repute

02-06-2006, 03:19 PM

AZB (of course) and onepocket.org. I only clicked 5 cause it said obsessive compulsive.

Old
  (#9)
ribdoner
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
ribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond reputeribdoner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4300

02-06-2006, 03:44 PM

2--AZ (wartsanall) is tons the best.....would it be better if we allowed all to return from the land of the banned???? with moderation....just a thought

the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off

Old
  (#10)
ccn7
Ole Pool Fool
ccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 12750

02-06-2006, 07:51 PM

AZB, CCB, SoCal,Poolchat,EPT,inside pool,RSB, they all offer something im interested in..POOL. im retired and have the time between playin pool and playin poker.

Old
  (#11)
Eydie Romano
Finally Retired!
Eydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond reputeEydie Romano has a reputation beyond repute

02-06-2006, 08:16 PM

In additon to AZB which is the only real website for pool, I check in at ccb, mnbilliards.com southernbilliards -where you will find pelican and hemicuda, IP, socalpooltalk- just to see who from the banned list is duking it out there. But all in all, it dosen't get any better than this www.azbilliards.com why go any place else?

RETIRED, ENJOYING THE BEACH AND LOVIN IT, LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Old
  (#12)
Donovan
A little security, goes..
Donovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond reputeDonovan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 550
 Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan  
02-06-2006, 08:28 PM

I have visited and registered to many different pool forums. But when it comes down to it, I post and call AZB and 1P.org my home.

Peace,
Donovan

MadEye1@gmail.com
Playing Cue: South West / Tip: Talisman Pro Soft / Break Cue: $15 Canadian
Jump Cue: Bunjee / Case: Talisman (Original-Black) / All my stuff came from GoBilliards.com

-Straight Pool and One-Pocket Rule!

Old
  (#13)
Jerry OC
AzB Silver Member
Jerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond repute

02-06-2006, 08:36 PM

In this order

AzBilliards.com

Billiard Digest.com
OnePocket.org
SocalPooltalk.com

Old
  (#15)
TheConArtist
Daddy's A Butcher
TheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond reputeTheConArtist has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to TheConArtist Send a message via Yahoo to TheConArtist  
02-07-2006, 02:34 AM

i use to go to four forums, this one, easypooltutor, CCB, and InsidePool forum, this one is just sad, CCB is alright, but now i just check in at AZB and easypooltutor. Easypooltutor is a great forum from what i think, there ain't no flame wars good info and i am good friends with everyone there, alot of them are from the Phillipines which is kewl. But nothing beats here.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: