Reload this Page thank you moderator
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
thank you moderator
Old
  (#1)
john schmidt
AzB Silver Member
john schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond reputejohn schmidt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

thank you moderator - 02-07-2006, 01:57 PM

it seems that babys arm was were banned for making up to many lies ,thank you mike wilson and yes babys arm i know you hate me im broken hearted

Old
  (#2)
pokerhammer
Banned
pokerhammer is on a distinguished road

02-07-2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john schmidt
it seems that babys arm was were banned for making up to many lies ,thank you mike wilson and yes babys arm i know you hate me im broken hearted

I dont think its quite fair for anyone even if its JS to come on here and slander someone when they cant defend themselves. If I read the posts correctly before they deleted them, you're pm to him stated exactly what he said about the Kentucky dump. I've seen you play many times, but the stunt you pulled in Atlanta makes me question all of these stories a couple of which I've heard from other people.

Old
  (#3)
Travis Bickle
AzB Silver Member
Travis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2006, 02:26 PM

Wait a sec ... I thought it was pretty low-down what gotmilf was posting, and totally no class to repeat a PM, but the gist of it, I thought, was that John said he refused to dump and that he got tarred by the guy that made the offer.

Old
  (#4)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club
Williebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 583

02-07-2006, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle
Wait a sec ... I thought it was pretty low-down what gotmilf was posting, and totally no class to repeat a PM, but the gist of it, I thought, was that John said he refused to dump and that he got tarred by the guy that made the offer.
TB,
Yeah, I'm talking to you. (and I agree with you)

When you see guys like gotmilf, pokerhammer, babysarm, and southpaw come on AZB flinging trash left and right with less than 10 posts to their name it is quite clear that they probably have a "history" here, and serious personal agenda's. I for one am quite embarrassed by their actions and applaud the moderators attempts to limit their activity. If you need a second screen name, you probably have a problem.

How easy will it be to enlist JS to swing by the AZB room at next year's DCC after listening to all of this crap???

Old
  (#5)
pokerhammer
Banned

02-07-2006, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle

But milf only quoted what Tony said to him, not that it was true or untrue. There are always 2 sides to a story, he was only stating what was said to him. I think its funny that mr. schmidt sent a PM saying this and not putting it on the forum. If he didnt have anything to do with the dump and Tony did, then why wouldn't he defend himself on the forum? Then, why would he state that milf was making up lies after/not before he got banned? Also, looking back at the posts, others are reporting stories about JS as well. I heard some shady stories about John a few weeks back at a major poker tourney I played in. I was just trying to find out if they were credible.

Old
  (#6)
pokerhammer
Banned

02-07-2006, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williebetmore
TB,

When you see guys like gotmilf, pokerhammer, babysarm, and southpaw come on AZB flinging trash left and right with less than 10 posts to their name it is quite clear that they probably have a "history" here, and serious personal agenda's. I for one am quite embarrassed by their actions and applaud the moderators attempts to limit their activity. If you need a second screen name, you probably have a problem.

How easy will it be to enlist JS to swing by the AZB room at next year's DCC after listening to all of this crap???
I haven't "flung trash" at anyone. I have no idea who milf, baby arm, or southpaw are. I think if you'll look at my posts you'll see that I havent said anything cruel to anyone. I've heard some bad stuff about JS, but I have the right to reserve my judgement after I've heard several sides to a story. Over 50 people have shared the same opinion I have about his actions at the Viking tourney. Why didn't you put their names on here?

Old
  (#7)
Tbeaux
Angelic Hotdog
Tbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond reputeTbeaux has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200

02-07-2006, 02:54 PM

Think he was directing at TB (Travis Bickel).

Opps my bad...missed the part about your screen name.

I'm an amateur Hotdog. Otherwise I'd be a wannabee!

Okay...I really want to be a PROFESSIONAL pool player or doctor or lawyer...so I can golf whenever!

Thoughts on old age: I had a stroke once,then I had a stroke,now I got no stroke but I'm awaiting for my stroke to return.

Last edited by Tbeaux; 02-07-2006 at 02:56 PM.

Old
  (#8)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club
Williebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2006, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerhammer
I haven't "flung trash" at anyone. I have no idea who milf, baby arm, or southpaw are. ....Why didn't you put their names on here?
PH,
As your post was couched in quite similar language to some of their's, there is significant suspicion that you are one of them, with just a different screen name. Time always tells. If it becomes apparent that you are not (say in 50 or 60 more posts), I will gladly and visibly retract. As for now, the jury is still out.

You should realize that not all posters are assumed to be equally credible just because their typing is the same as, say SJM's. After another year or two it will be apparent to all whether you (or I) are/am credible. There are WAY TOO MANY trolls with aliases stirring the pot - I hope that you are not one of them - ask me again in a year (I'll be twice as smart then once you've posted some more).

A great way to dispel any suspicions is to show up at the AZB room at DCC. Hope to see you there next year.

Old
  (#9)
Travis Bickle
AzB Silver Member
Travis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond reputeTravis Bickle has a reputation beyond repute

02-07-2006, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerhammer
But milf only quoted what Tony said to him, not that it was true or untrue. There are always 2 sides to a story, he was only stating what was said to him. I think its funny that mr. schmidt sent a PM saying this and not putting it on the forum. If he didnt have anything to do with the dump and Tony did, then why wouldn't he defend himself on the forum? Then, why would he state that milf was making up lies after/not before he got banned? Also, looking back at the posts, others are reporting stories about JS as well. I heard some shady stories about John a few weeks back at a major poker tourney I played in. I was just trying to find out if they were credible.
I think milf's agenda was pretty clear, he was throwing mud and hoping some of it would stick.

As for this particular "dump," apparently it never happened, so why go on about it?

And as for "I heard some shady stories" ... that's just more mud. I'm not saying you should post these stories, but you better have your sources straight, and some witnesses, if you do. And they've got to be more reliable than gotmilf ...

People have talked about JS unscrewing in other posts, but that's about it, I think.

And Willie, you're right. Getting JS to drop by might be a hard sell.

Last edited by Travis Bickle; 02-07-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Old
  (#10)
Southpaw
Swing away, Meril....
Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 862

02-08-2006, 01:52 AM

Quote:
TB,

I havent stated anything that was hear-say....im stating facts! So, its really not "flinging trash". Last time I checked, this was a public forum for discussion....so get a grip.

Southpaw

Old
  (#11)
Hal
Beer Player
Hal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond reputeHal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1900

02-08-2006, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw
Last time I checked, this was a public forum for discussion.

Southpaw
That is certainly debatable.

By the way, where was all this "Baby's Arm info" when we were defending him???

Old
  (#12)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club

02-08-2006, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw
....im stating facts! So, its really not "flinging trash".
Southpaw
Lefty,
"Methinks thou doth protest too much." (obscure Shakespeare reference)

"Opininions differ" (obscure "Roadhouse" reference)

"If the shoe fits, wear it." (obscure kindergarten reference)

Old
  (#13)
George
Balance is everything
George has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to George  
02-08-2006, 06:35 AM

Quote:
The question isn't whether it will be easy to get him to swing by the room, the question should be if he commits to show up will he actually show up or will he get an offer to play golf with Earl and blow it off.

George

Old
  (#14)
Ky Boy
AzB Silver Member
Ky Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond reputeKy Boy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

02-08-2006, 06:53 AM

Quote:
TB,

I called JS a nit when I shouldn't have. Like I said in a reply to some PM's from him I know he has got gamble. JS and I came to an agreement. And we will leave it at that.

Old
  (#15)
NaClBandit
AzB Silver Member
NaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond reputeNaClBandit has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2006, 08:07 AM

Quote:

"Opininions differ" (obscure "Roadhouse" reference)
Haha, Roadhouse is the sh*t! Swayze's voluminous coif is in full bloom throughout.

Oops, sorry to lighten up this thread, gang.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: