Still here?

Cane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, Charlie. It was good to see you down in South Padre. Hope things are going well for you. A couple of questions though, if I didn't get out of bed too late to ask (late match last night, but well worth staying out for! :) )

Give us an update on your upcoming book. When do you expect it to be on the market for public sale?

When are you going to be in a position to be a regular on AZB again?

One more thing... not a question, but gotta tell on you, here. When I was in South Padre, a little girl, who was a pool fan, approached Hillbilly. He gave her an autographed copy of an article about him in a magazine he had with him and then after very politely talking with the kid for awhile, offered her a free pool lesson on Sunday. This little girl had a look on her face like Christmas was just around the corner... now THAT'S the kind of stuff I wish we saw out of more of our professional players.

Thanks, Charlie. That did my heart a lot of good to see that little girl so tickled about meeting you and getting a free lesson.

Later,
Bob

hillbilly

Pro Player
Cane said:
When do you expect it to be on the market for public sale?
When are you going to be in a position to be a regular on AZB again?
My book hopefully should be on the market in the next 6 to 8 months. Sorry that it hasn't come out yet, but I insist that it be done right. You're one of many that have asked this question and it really makes me HAPPY that everyone is so interested in what I have to give the world of pool. I WILL get 'er done! :D

As soon as I get my laptop up and running and get my phone that I can receive internet access. I'm really working hard at getting my business done. I've spent over 500 minutes on my phone in the last 3 days trying to get business done.