WTB 21 ball poker set

blackflagsailor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for this 21 billiard ball poker set. I have no idea if they are still being made, but I would love to have them. Please PM me if you are willing to sell yours.

pokerballs.jpg

Last edited:

Hoogaar

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump :)

WTF are these things? I've never even heard of these. Does anyone have a link for the rules? I googles, but only came up with an AZ post asking about the rules :)

blackflagsailor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free bump :)

WTF are these things? I've never even heard of these. Does anyone have a link for the rules? I googles, but only came up with an AZ post asking about the rules :)

Hi Hoogaar! I believe these were made by Aramith some years ago exclusively in Canada. Although I'm not sure. I have two different 21/22 ball poker sets. Check out my gallery in my profile. If you PM me your email address, I can send you a pdf file of the rules for my sents that I scanned if interested. Also, I highly recommend "Over 300 Ways to Play Billiards" by James Childers. He has rules for 21 ball poker pool in his book as well as tons of other great forgotten billiard games. James is a great guy and a friend of mine. Let me know and I'll send you my scans. Cheers! :thumbup:

blackflagsailor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump

I'm still looking for the set of these pictured at the bottom of the page. If anyone has a set they'd be willing to sell, please PM me! Cheers! :D