Post Your Drills

Pidge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Visit http://pool.bz/CueTable.php and create your drills and post with and instructions needed.

I've found it hard to find a comprehensive selection of drills in one place so here's my chance.

They can be any kind of drill from run outs, shape, draw, follow and english etc. Use your imagination!

Last edited:

nrhoades

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Inside/Outside Rotation

Here's a workout I practice a lot. Its a modified hybrid of two of Joe Tucker's drills spliced together into one continuous format and plays like a game with a ghost.

You also only need two balls to play it, so those with limited access to pool tables can go to a bar and borrow a cue ball from two tables before hours to practice.

Attachments

• insideoutside.jpg
    insideoutside.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 576

Pidge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pfft, you guys aint got nothing on mine!

Attachments

• Giant-Cordless-Power-Drill-prop.jpg
    Giant-Cordless-Power-Drill-prop.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 456

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well

very nice thread OP, so glad to see everyone taking it so serious. I am at work right now and not able to post my stuff but will later on as best as i can.

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
The ghost too easy? Try it this way. Rack 6 or 7 or 9 or 10 ball...appropriate to your skill level. Take BIH in kitchen and break. Now take BIH, but you must freeze the CB to a rail. Make the 1. Wherever the CB rolls, pull it back away from the 2 until you freeze with a rail. Shoot from there. Continue through the rest of the rack. If there is another object ball obstructing the rail, freeze the cb to that ball. Basically, you're playing the ghost but you're jacked up on the rail or over another ball on every shot.

Teaches you to play off the rail, and play follow shape for every shot.

jims111343

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A drill you are always ready for is; Have someone write down the last 5 shots you missed, drill those. Do I need to show my instructors badge to post this?