New OB sneaky pete

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
I have a like new OB sneaky butt that I thought would fit a shaft I have and it doesnt. If anyone has a shaft and wants a butt ill take $175 for it.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I have the bacote SP, but with a classic pro shaft, and it plays great... I've now put a OB shaft on all of my cues :)

Muziq

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Balance Question?

ChicagoRJ,

How's the balance on the OB Sneaky Pete? Is it rear balanced like most production Sneaky Pete's or is it more forward balanced or neutral/evenly balanced?

Thanks,

Muziq

DrOnePocket

Banned
ChicagoRJ,

How's the balance on the OB Sneaky Pete? Is it rear balanced like most production Sneaky Pete's or is it more forward balanced or neutral/evenly balanced?

Thanks,

Muziq

Most full spliced sneakies have balance points closer to the buttcap. There are exceptions.

DeadStick

i like turtles
Gold Member
Silver Member
Alex Pagulayan seems to like his OB sneaky. He played with it at the US Open, and again at the All Japan Championship last week. Played pretty sporty. Of course he's not completely without bias, but still. :)

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex Pagulayan seems to like his OB sneaky. He played with it at the US Open, and again at the All Japan Championship last week. Played pretty sporty. Of course he's not completely without bias, but still. :)

Alex plays good with most any cue.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Vegas I hung out at the OB booth a lot. I tried out the bacote and the cocobolo sneaky pete's. I preferred the cocbolo slightly...could have been just that particular piece of wood. But I *really liked it*!!! I used it with the Classic shaft (white ferrule, firmer hit, 12.75mm).

In my opinion, this might be one of the best deals out there in the world of cues. Construction, fit and finish, etc. is excellent. The hit is nice...relatively firm, nice low deflection, in all ways great!

I would buy this cue in a heartbeat.

KMRUNOUT