New to Houston...

Macksco

Registered
Hi,

Moving to the us from the UK and looking to get a few games (social/practice) in Houston area then Possibly league games if i can adapt to the tables lol.

Based near near slicks on westhiemer - if anyone would be free for a few games/drinks some nights give me a shout.

Cheers
Scott.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Hi,

Moving to the us from the UK and looking to get a few games (social/practice) in Houston area then Possibly league games if i can adapt to the tables lol.

Based near near slicks on westhiemer - if anyone would be free for a few games/drinks some nights give me a shout.

Cheers
Scott.
You are really close to Snooker 147 which is a great new room for snooker.

PM sent.

dannylee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

Cheers
Scott.

There are 3 Slicks on westheimer - which one are you near?
If you are near the one by Dairy Ashford - stop in on Tues for the Houston 8 Ball league - and Thurs for the Q-Stix League.

Macksco

Registered
There are 3 Slicks on westheimer - which one are you near?
If you are near the one by Dairy Ashford - stop in on Tues for the Houston 8 Ball league - and Thurs for the Q-Stix League.

12867 westheimer.
Saw the league being played on a Tuesday when I was in last night and will definitely look to join early next year when over permanently.

Is the league a good standard?
Was a good steady league player in English 8-ball but no world beater...

Last edited: