To, AZhousePro, Mr. Wilson and all of the Mods at AZB. Thank you very much.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meaning, I am showing my appreciation for your doing such a great Job getting my favorite pool forum back up to speed. All the threads about AZB running slow. Well here is a thread thinking you very much for getting the Best pool forum in the world back up to high speed. Thank you very much.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meaning, I am showing my appreciation for your doing such a great Job getting my favorite pool forum back up to speed. All the threads about AZB running slow. Well here is a thread thinking you very much for getting the Best pool forum in the world back up to high speed. Thank you very much.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Right on, Lock N Load! :cool:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 446

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I agree. Much better than before, but I will take acception to their dispensing tee-shirts at a reasonable rate. I hope I get one at post 5,000. (I wonder if pt did?) :smile:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree. Much better than before, but I will take acception to their dispensing tee-shirts at a reasonable rate. I hope I get one at post 5,000. (I wonder if pt did?) :smile:

I'm working on my fifth T-shirt. Do you want to buy one of mine? :D

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Absolutely. Thanks all!
:grin:

(I didn't know about the t-shirts, will have to speed it up.)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Pretty good now. I just put in another Gig of Ram so with that its running pretty fast.

Thanks Guys.

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
many regards and thanks to lock and load for thanking azb for fixing the loading issue. that sure takes a load off

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I agree as to the increased speed & thank all involved in the management & running of AZB.

Thanks again to all behind the scenes at AZB & Happy Holidays as well.

Best Regards,

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Yes, they sent me a t-shirt...it said..
...TRAMP STEAMER IS THE FUNNIEST GUY ON AZ....
I sent it back.

...I ordered the one that says...LOCK N LOAD ROCKS.....
...Now how could they mix that order up?:mad:
AZ said they were outta rocks....so I cancelled the order....
...'cause I don't like any of my clothing neat.:)

..ok, I admit it...AZ is the best...but I'm a little suspicious about some of
them other letters.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, they sent me a t-shirt...it said..
...TRAMP STEAMER IS THE FUNNIEST GUY ON AZ....
I sent it back.

...I ordered the one that says...LOCK N LOAD ROCKS.....
...Now how could they mix that order up?:mad:
AZ said they were outta rocks....so I cancelled the order....
...'cause I don't like any of my clothing neat.:)

..ok, I admit it...AZ is the best...but I'm a little suspicious about some of
them other letters.

Thanks PT, not these letters, huh?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load/

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Agreed 100%, i dont know what i would do without AZ, IAM on computer 4-6hrs aday and AZ gets atlease 90% of my time, boy it would be a boring world without AZ BILLIARDS! once again MR.LOCK N LOAD is rite on subject, if you ever leave these forums lock (well just dont do it) this place would be going in the wrong direction, You are the BEST LOCK with a lot of JAM on it tooooooo!