Video -- Short Rack Banks
Old
  (#1)
juanbond
Software Engineer
juanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via MSN to juanbond  
Cool Video -- Short Rack Banks - 05-07-2006, 06:20 PM

Here's a video I put together of the crew I shoot with in Danville, IL. There are only a few clips of a short rack banks match on a bar box, but hopefully you'll enjoy them enough to look past the other bull$hit. Most of the video is just a tribute to the guys. The video clips are kinda low quality, as they were recorded from my camera-phone. I hope to take higher quality movies later this summer on our 10-footer. Let me know what you think... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNMUQBCEiD4

===============================================
DPM Video Stream
DPM Films :: Pool Highlight Videos from the Danville Pool Mafia
SnookerBase :: Tracking the World's Snooker Stats on the Web!!!

Last edited by juanbond; 05-07-2006 at 06:26 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Colin Colenso
<-- My Kids
Colin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond reputeColin Colenso has a reputation beyond repute

05-07-2006, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanbond
Here's a video I put together of the crew I shoot with in Danville, IL. There are only a few clips of a short rack banks match on a bar box, but hopefully you'll enjoy them enough to look past the other bull$hit. Most of the video is just a tribute to the guys. The video clips are kinda low quality, as they were recorded from my camera-phone. I hope to take higher quality movies later this summer on our 10-footer. Let me know what you think... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNMUQBCEiD4
Nice editing and music!

Quote:
"The first essential step in the direction of learning any subject is to find principles of numerical reckoning and practicable methods for measuring some quality connected with it. I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind." - Lord Kelvin

Old
  (#3)
juanbond
Software Engineer
juanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond reputejuanbond has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to juanbond  
05-08-2006, 05:51 AM

Thanks, Colin... I certainly have a lot of fun making videos like this! I just recently finished my first ever (rock band) music video as well...

I'll be sure to post more pool videos when I get back to the states next month, to really show off the talent in Danville. Bar box banks just aren't as impressive as I know my boys really are... One of them took 3rd in the 2005 APA U.S. 8-Ball Singles, top skill division. I call him my coach, but really he just runs racks on me. Bastard.

DPM Video Stream
DPM Films :: Pool Highlight Videos from the Danville Pool Mafia
SnookerBase :: Tracking the World's Snooker Stats on the Web!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: