Playing Girls

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
Hey BB,
Being an English Gentleman I always feel guilty playing girls! If I play normally I thrash them and feel bad, but if I hold back and let them win I just don't enjoy it! :rolleyes:

Its lose lose, do you have any suggestions? :confused:

;) :D

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TheOne said:
Hey BB,
Being an English Gentleman I always feel guilty playing girls! If I play normally I thrash them and feel bad, but if I hold back and let them win I just don't enjoy it! :rolleyes:

Its lose lose, do you have any suggestions? :confused:

;) :D

The worst is when you let up and then some other schmuck who couldn't polish your balls plays all out and then she thinks he's the better player and ends up having jungle-monkey-pool-groupie sex with him.

Cheers,
RC

:D

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
sixpack said:
The worst is when you let up and then some other schmuck who couldn't polish your balls plays all out and then she thinks he's the better player and ends up having jungle-monkey-pool-groupie sex with him.

Cheers,
RC

:D

LOL, personally I think the Chivalry would be out the window and I'd be shooting the lights out if I thought that was about to happen lol :D

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
playing girls is wrong a friend has to constantly remind me that girls do not like to be played.

And playing with more than one girl at a time is hazardous to ones health.

I used to play multiple chess matches with multiple opponents, it had excessive showmanship.

Last edited:

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
TheOne said:
LOL, personally I think the Chivalry would be out the window and I'd be shooting the lights out if I thought that was about to happen lol :D

I've tried it, doesn't work. I am currently experimenting with letting the ladies win. Nothing so far, but I'm persistent. If that doesn't work I may have to go with beating my chest while sounding a mating call.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
from experience the mating dance usually works

it consists of tripping over something and then get up and make it all obvious about who i am going to approach.:p

Banks

Banned
Sounds like there just aren't many that play well that you run into out there. I've had my butt handed to me in short order by enough to know that it can just as easily be a do-or-die game. I prefer to play as well as I can, but I'll turn my attention to working on other things (banks, kicks, etc) if I think the competition isn't there.

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
JennBarretta said:
Hey TheOne,

I have a suggestion...stop making excuses and just play pool.

awww shucks, don't take away my excuses......that's all I have! :rolleyes:

;)

landshark77

------blank------
Silver Member
TheOne said:
Being an English Gentleman I always feel guilty playing girls!

Then stick to playing pocket pool with the boys....no need to feel guilty about it. God made you that away. :p