machine gun lou

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
i do say that machine gun lou has a great ability to play pool he is a fast player i hope that espn will air the riveria bca nine ball with machine gun lou in it:)

thanks

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
ESPN will air the final two matches on both the women's and men's sides. That is it.

Mike

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
travis trotter said:
i do say that machine gun lou has a great ability to play pool he is a fast player
You should have seen him, in his prime, playing straight pool. The only thing that slowed him down was the fact that he had to wait for the balls to stop rolling. Watching him play was like watching a high speed ballet around a pool table.

5ballcharlie

GHOSTBUSTER
Silver Member
Rich R. said:
You should have seen him, in his prime, playing straight pool. The only thing that slowed him down was the fact that he had to wait for the balls to stop rolling. Watching him play was like watching a high speed ballet around a pool table.

I seen on "worlds wildest police chases" they showed the camera footage of a pool room getting robbed and it was lou butera being robbed, you could see him getting held at gunpoint. It was weird, anyone else ever seen this?

Subsonic2u

No wonder I can't shoot
Silver Member
Fastest Man Alive

I don't know how they could keep him still long enough to rob him. :D They must have caught him between racks. ;)

Rich R.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5ballcharlie said:
I seen on "worlds wildest police chases" they showed the camera footage of a pool room getting robbed and it was lou butera being robbed, you could see him getting held at gunpoint. It was weird, anyone else ever seen this?
I haven't seen that show, but that may have been one lucky crook.
When I worked for Lou, back in the late 60's, he was never very far from his own piece, and he knew how to use it. Lou Butera is not a guy that I would want to rob, for a number of reasons.

The Grinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw it also

5ballcharlie said:

I had to look twice, but it was Lou