Live Coverage of UPA Predator Florida Open At Seyberts.com

Poolposture

Registered
Seyberts.com will be the Official Online Home for the Sixth Annual UPA Predator Florida Open! From May 24-28,2006 fans and players from around the world will get the latest news, updates, live scoring and up to date reports on all the action at the Sixth Annual UPA Predator Florida Open featured exclusively at www.Seyberts.com.

This year's Predator Florida Open will be hosted at the Hyatt Regency in Jacksonville, FL. The event under the vote of the top pros, is changed to 10-Ball. Predator will host a variety of special events aside from the main pro tournament including the Predator Golf Invitational with the top UPA pros on the morning of May 24. That same evening will be the annual Boys & Girls Club Charity Event and also Press Party at the Hyatt.

http://www.seyberts.com/ will have special interviews and behind the scenes look at why the pros have moved to playing 10-Ball versus 9-Ball and special tips and strategies on playing 10-Ball.

There will also be the US Amateur Open on bar tables for amateur players only and no pros, semi-pros, or top rated amateurs. Open, Womens, and Seniors divisions.
Tickets for the pro event or sign up for amateur events goto http://www.dragonpromotions.com/and click onto STORE.
For more info email dpamateurevents@gmailcom or call 407-782-4978
:)

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I want to play in the Amateur event, how do they determine " top amateur "? I just want to be sure I can play if I head up there...

not trying to be arrogant....
thanx, Gerry

thoffen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be playing in the pro event. Wish me luck.

Amateur qualifications:
* are not ranked in the top 50 in the UPA or the top 20 in WPBA
* have never been ranked in top 16 in WPA rankings
* have never won a men or womens major pro tournament
* have never won 1st or 2nd at a pro event in any country outside the USA
* have never finished in top 16 in any male pro tournament sanctioned by the current governing body of pro pool at that time(including any of the 3 divisions at Derby City Classic)
* never been ranked in or have never won 1st or 2nd in the finals on these following mens tours: FL Tour, Joss Northeast Tour, Pro Senior Tour,
We will use our discretion on certain players depending on their skill level and amount of 1st and 2nd place finishes in the following tours : Kings Bay Promotions Amateur Tour, the Super Billiards Expo Amateur Open, Planet Pool Tour, Viking Tour, Pechauer Tour, Fast Eddies Tour, Stan James Canada Tour, Pechaur New England 9 Ball Series, & Blaze Tour.
never been in the finals of the Mens BCA National Masters or Singles, or the APA National Amateur singles Championships
* Have not been Men or Women Players of the Years or finished #1 Ranked for the Year on any major recognized regional tour

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thoffen said:
I'll be playing in the pro event. Wish me luck.

Amateur qualifications:
* are not ranked in the top 50 in the UPA or the top 20 in WPBA
* have never been ranked in top 16 in WPA rankings
* have never won a men or womens major pro tournament
* have never won 1st or 2nd at a pro event in any country outside the USA
* have never finished in top 16 in any male pro tournament sanctioned by the current governing body of pro pool at that time(including any of the 3 divisions at Derby City Classic)
* never been ranked in or have never won 1st or 2nd in the finals on these following mens tours: FL Tour, Joss Northeast Tour, Pro Senior Tour,
We will use our discretion on certain players depending on their skill level and amount of 1st and 2nd place finishes in the following tours : Kings Bay Promotions Amateur Tour, the Super Billiards Expo Amateur Open, Planet Pool Tour, Viking Tour, Pechauer Tour, Fast Eddies Tour, Stan James Canada Tour, Pechaur New England 9 Ball Series, & Blaze Tour.
never been in the finals of the Mens BCA National Masters or Singles, or the APA National Amateur singles Championships
* Have not been Men or Women Players of the Years or finished #1 Ranked for the Year on any major recognized regional tour

Good luck dude!....I'm golden to get to play....I have never done any of those things:D.....

Gerry