Only four numbers left
Old
  (#1)
freddy the beard
Freddy Bentivegna
freddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Only four numbers left - 09-09-2013, 01:53 PM

Numbers #145,146,147 and 148 are the only ones left out of the 150 pre pub numbered copies that will go to press in about a week.

Contact me PM of email bankingwiththebeard@comcast.net

Beard

Bank on, brother!

100s of pgs of pool goodness on my site
www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Old
  (#2)
StonedCEO
AzB Silver Member
StonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond reputeStonedCEO has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2013, 02:08 PM

Sounds like an immanent sell out on the pre-orders. Looking forward to mine. Congrats.

Hey, Freddy
Old
  (#3)
BillPorter
AzB Silver Member
BillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond reputeBillPorter has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Freddy - 09-09-2013, 05:23 PM

I emailed you to put me down for one of your hardcover books at $50. Put a nice inscription in it, OK? Thanks.

Regards,
Bill Porter
http://billporter.smugmug.com/

PM Sent
Old
  (#4)
ibuycues
I Love Box Cues
ibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond reputeibuycues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

PM Sent - 09-09-2013, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy the beard View Post
Numbers #145,146,147 and 148 are the only ones left out of the 150 pre pub numbered copies that will go to press in about a week.

Contact me PM of email bankingwiththebeard@comcast.net

Beard
Freddy,

PM sent for #145 and Road Scholar DVD. Let me know and I will pay your Paypal address right away.

Thanks!

Will Prout

Old
  (#5)
freddy the beard
Freddy Bentivegna
freddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond reputefreddy the beard has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2013, 07:17 AM

All the numbers 1 to 150 are gone. I will still leave the $50 offer open until Sept 17th when I put in my order. What the hell, I guess I will still number them above 150 now until then.

Again, thanks to all,

Beard

Bank on, brother!

100s of pgs of pool goodness on my site
www.bankingwiththebeard.com

Old
  (#6)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

148 - 09-10-2013, 11:11 AM

Freddy can I get no. 148.I will PM you.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: