My life is about to change in a good way.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I can' say very much right now but yesterday I flew to Denver, Co for a meeting. Its not all 100% dialed in but looks very positive.
This change will enable me to help do some great things for Pool and hopefully have a positive effect. Seem like we have so much negativity in the pool world these days I am excited to looking forward in a positive way.
Sorry this post isn't very informative and means nothing to 99% of you butI just wantedto say something. I am sure if all goes well I will be be ack to explain more.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Good luck to you and the pool world you are trying to help. I never met you but I have a pretty good read on people and you are one of the very good guys on here...maybe too good sometimes. GO GET EM. Johnnyt

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
LOL, Seems like the Chili cookoff is going to haunt me for a while :) Who knows though this may be my chance to make it happen :) Funny guy.

In all seriousness though I wish you the best. I bought the decider a few weeks ago, and enjoyed the heck out of it. Consider me a supporter going forward.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Here's to hoping it works out for you, Mark. Definitely one of the good guys

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Good Luck buddy... hope it all works out.. .let us know ASAP...

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I can' say very much right now but yesterday I flew to Denver, Co for a meeting. Its not all 100% dialed in but looks very positive.
This change will enable me to help do some great things for Pool and hopefully have a positive effect. Seem like we have so much negativity in the pool world these days I am excited to looking forward in a positive way.
Sorry this post isn't very informative and means nothing to 99% of you butI just wantedto say something. I am sure if all goes well I will be be ack to explain more.

Welcome....wishing you the best up Nort'....;).

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark - don't know you but always considered you a very positive force in the pool world in which we need as many positive forces as possible. Good luck in you endeavors and hope it works out for you (and us) :)
Ed

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Ah, one of those Fat Boy posts eh.

I'm going to tell you something but can't at the moment. Its secret BIZ and I'm in on it.

Well, at least you aren't pregnant, thats a relief.

Just teasin ya as usual Mark, Anyway, I hope that whatever it is, it works out 100% for ya and make sure you keep us posted on the details as soon as you know.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought you were having a baby! wew!!!
Good luck with it and keep us posted Mark...
Mark

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Thank you guys for your kind words an support. It means a lot to me. I started meetings today at 10am and left the meetings at 10.30pm so its been a long day but got a lot done and a little closer to the goals and being able to tell more. This is not a tease or anything like that I wanted to respond and thank you guy for your support. I will be begin meetings again in the morning and hope that I can tell more after that. This will be good for pool, I am not promising the 'Answer" or the thing that will save pool but it will be a great start and at least positive for a change. Thanks again to you.

Mark

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
wha - ?

i'm sorry, i've been coming-down from your "chili" for the past month.

when i get that new-fangled "LCD", that Jay's bringing me back, perhaps i can comprehend your Aussie accent.

:wink:

Azsandshark

Was it CHILI in Colorado?

Hey Mark,
Looking forward to any tidbits you can let out! Good luck and hope you can start a new ball rolling for all us pool fanatics!

Larry Eans

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000.

No, I'm not asking you to guess what it is. I just felt you should know.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000.

No, I'm not asking you to guess what it is. I just felt you should know.

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000,000 - you get one guess at it, I will pay a dollar if you get it right.