Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Baltimore is hopping with action again!

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Baltimore is hopping with action again!
Old
  (#1)
richiebalto
AzB Silver Member
richiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Baltimore is hopping with action again! - 09-11-2013, 02:56 PM

Just got a phone call from Tall Paul, The Boys are betting high again!

Top Hat is the place to go if you are looking for action, anybody can get play there.

Especially if your looking for 1 pocket action,.

Vanover is there every weekend, Black Henry, Loud mouth Tony, Dosch, these guys gamble!

So if any players are in the area, go to Top Hat pool room if you are looking for action?

Old
  (#2)
Joey V
AzB Bronze Member
Joey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond repute

Smile 09-11-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiebalto View Post
Just got a phone call from Tall Paul, The Boys are betting high again!

Top Hat is the place to go if you are looking for action, anybody can get play there.

Especially if your looking for 1 pocket action,.

Vanover is there every weekend, Black Henry, Loud mouth Tony, Dosch, these guys gamble!

So if any players are in the area, go to Top Hat pool room if you are looking for action?
you forgot about Pat O'Neal LOL

Old
  (#3)
richiebalto
AzB Silver Member
richiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond reputerichiebalto has a reputation beyond repute

09-11-2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey V View Post
you forgot about Pat O'Neal LOL
Pat used to come in running out billiards 2-3 times a week some years ago, Cigar and him always practice for hours, Pat would not bet a dime, even if he knew he was going to win.

He played 9 ball better then me and i knew it, but i always asked him to gamble and he would not budge.

Pat was a very good bar box player, he was the only pool player i knew in dundalk that had no gamble in him at all.

Pat was a touch strange, just look at that match of Ryan Mccreach and Mccready at the us open, after the match was over and they were interveiwing the players Pat was in the back round making some very weird expreesions!

Old
  (#4)
Joey V
AzB Bronze Member
Joey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond reputeJoey V has a reputation beyond repute

09-12-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiebalto View Post
Pat used to come in running out billiards 2-3 times a week some years ago, Cigar and him always practice for hours, Pat would not bet a dime, even if he knew he was going to win.

He played 9 ball better then me and i knew it, but i always asked him to gamble and he would not budge.

Pat was a very good bar box player, he was the only pool player i knew in dundalk that had no gamble in him at all.

Pat was a touch strange, just look at that match of Ryan Mccreach and Mccready at the us open, after the match was over and they were interveiwing the players Pat was in the back round making some very weird expreesions!
You are good Richie. Looks like you got him down pat ( no pun ). Btw the match you mentioned with Mccready wasn't the only time he did that. I've seen several others where he made sure the camera would be on him when they did the after match interviews. a couple times it actually looked like he was standing on his tippy toes to make sure he was in the camera's line.

Old
  (#5)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
09-12-2013, 06:29 PM

I was up there a couple weeks ago.

Was hoping to see a richieinbalto there
Attached Images

Last edited by Black-Balled; 09-12-2013 at 06:31 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: