Congratulations to Pete Tascarella Jr and wife Theriesa on the birth of their son!!!

BUFF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pete Jr and wife Theresa welcomed their first child yesterday morning (also their wedding anniversary) into their family, they've named him Peter Joseph Tascarella (not a 3rd)!

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Way to go guys. Play, teach, hug, and what ever you do, tell him at least once a day that you love him. :smile:

honeybunny830

Honey Bunny
So sorry so late.....

This is Theresa Tascarella and Ron Weflen, a dear friend, just told me about this post. Thank you so much for the well wishes. Our son is a blessing and we hug and kiss him and tell him we love him every opportunity we get. Thank you again!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is Theresa Tascarella and Ron Weflen, a dear friend, just told me about this post. Thank you so much for the well wishes. Our son is a blessing and we hug and kiss him and tell him we love him every opportunity we get. Thank you again!

It's OK, people on the forums are used to cuemaker's (and cuemaker's wife) time ;)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Congratulations to Theresa....I hope you and the baby are well.
....and kudos for Peter.....you probably had a tougher time than the other two....:)

And congratulations to Pete the Cop for being a grandfather.

The world needs more Tascarellas

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Bet by now he's running him and her ragged!! Terrible 2's are next...haha

Last edited:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw this for the first time. Congratulations to the entire Tascarella family.
All the best
Phil

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to be the first Azer to place his name on the list for a pool cue to be built by Peter Joseph Tascarella.........hopefully, I would still be around but if not, the cue would pass along to my family.........just drop me a note when it's time to send in a deposit.

Congrats on the birth of your child........life just became a lot more worthwhile.

Matt B.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did the baby come with a certificate of authenticity?

Just kidding, congratulations on the bundle of joy.

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is nothing better than getting a new Tascarella!!!!!

Congrats on the birth of your son and future HOF cue maker!!!!!

bobbyvfx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to your new addition. All the best to the Tascarella family...