Fisher cue players out there?

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A little while back I picked up a Bryan Fisher and was wondering if there are many people that play with these? I did some searching and saw that he and his brother were pretty active on here for quite a while and then it appeared there were some health problems or something. Do they still make cues?

Mine is wrapless with his piloted G10 pin joint, Bocote with a Curly handle and 2 nice Curly matching shafts. I have to say I've owned a lot of cues but I really love this thing! Moves the cue ball really well, looks nice, and plays with that right amount of deflection that seems to fit my style of play where I'm super comfortable with it.

I'm really happy with this cue and it will be my player for a whle for sure so I was curious what other AZers thought about them and what happened to the their production.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Bryan made great beautiful cues...

A little while back I picked up a Bryan Fisher and was wondering if there are many people that play with these? I did some searching and saw that he and his brother were pretty active on here for quite a while and then it appeared there were some health problems or something. Do they still make cues?

Mine is wrapless with his piloted G10 pin joint, Bocote with a Curly handle and 2 nice Curly matching shafts. I have to say I've owned a lot of cues but I really love this thing! Moves the cue ball really well, looks nice, and plays with that right amount of deflection that seems to fit my style of play where I'm super comfortable with it.

I'm really happy with this cue and it will be my player for a whle for sure so I was curious what other AZers thought about them and what happened to the their production.

I have a Fisher playing cue that I still use along with my Putnam.

Unfortunately, Bryan passed away about a year ago if I remember correctly.

Jaden

rellek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My main player is a Fisher, ebony with a tiger maple handle. I have purchased 3 other custom cues since, a Pepper, a Klapp, and a Unity and I still go back to the Fisher. For me it just works. In fact I have actually stopped looking for another cue, I'm just not finding anything better.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard Byan went thru a divorce , and was not takeing it well , Rubin said he did not know where Bryan was , and His uncle passed but I never heard Bryan passed .

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes , Bryan was a good Dude . I met him at the Rivierra in Vagas . Really a nice person , no longer than I knew him , he tought me a lot . Jim