WPBL website?

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
So if I try and log in tonight is it supposed to work because it says the next match is September 12th at 6PM.

http://wpbltv.com/

Are there going be threads like this every week? No it won't work. The website has been doing that since BB shut down. Counting down to matches that aren't going to happen. It's just another sign of ineptitude.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Are there going be threads like this every week? No it won't work. The website has been doing that since BB shut down. Counting down to matches that aren't going to happen. It's just another sign of ineptitude.

Someday this too will change and the countdown screen will be replaced by total darkness. :boring2:

BB sleeps with da fishes...

J

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, I was just going to write that the IPT tour site is still live. I just checked, and its dead. I could have sworn it was still live just a few months ago.

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, I was just going to write that the IPT tour site is still live. I just checked, and its dead. I could have sworn it was still live just a few months ago.

I think you're right; I stumbled on a link for some of the tournament used balls (that look like the new Aramith Tournament set) and was surprised to see it was an old link (sorry, sold out:( for like 5 years) to the IPT merchandise website.