Corey Deuel vs. Mike Dechaine, live straight pool, come watch now. 11:30 AM Eastern.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
The number of viewers is shameful, it's like you all have jobs or something.
Free stream at http://www.insidepool.tv ...more to come.
This little maryland event has drawn some big names like Archer, Deuel, Hohmann, etc.
But basically everyone, even the guys you haven't heard of, can run 100.

This will be interesting, some unorthodox straight pool from two young guys who aren't scared to fire at anything.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I'm watching. I don't know much about Dechaine, but I know Corey definitely knows a bit about 14.1. Corey laid down a nice break, Dechaine went for a dead ball, missed, and it's probably going to cost him pretty heavily.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
The number of viewers is shameful, it's like you all have jobs or something.
Free stream at http://www.insidepool.tv ...more to come.
This little maryland event has drawn some big names like Archer, Deuel, Hohmann, etc.
But basically everyone, even the guys you haven't heard of, can run 100.

This will be interesting, some unorthodox straight pool from two young guys who aren't scared to fire at anything.

Thanks for the link. Looks like the average age of the players is 60+ LOL. Johnnyt

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Cool, thanks. Mike's playing with a metal shaft!
:eek:

Dechaine gags first shot with ball in hand and forfeits at 113.

Last edited:

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what happened?

I tuned in at the very end, the commentator was talking like Corey was close to winning, my screen buffers, Mike is at the table when it comes back on and the announcer is proud that he saw the scratch, so apparently Corey scratched, my screen buffers again, and when the match comes back on again Corey and Mike are shaking hands while the announcers were talking about how amazing that was.

What was amazing?
Who won?

Thanks in advance.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what happened?

I tuned in at the very end, the commentator was talking like Corey was close to winning, my screen buffers, Mike is at the table when it comes back on and the announcer is proud that he saw the scratch, so apparently Corey scratched, my screen buffers again, and when the match comes back on again Corey and Mike are shaking hands while the announcers were talking about how amazing that was.

What was amazing?
Who won?

Thanks in advance.

Mike had a big lead, like 110 to 50. Corey then comes back on a great run, running about 60, and he scratches in the side to end the run, but brought the score to basically tied at 110 going to 125.

Then, both Mike and Corey missed about 3 shots each on their way to getting the last dozen or so balls. Both were slamming their sticks all over the place. After Mike missed the last time, he conceded in frustration with Corey needing about 10 balls to win.

Edit to add, before the last few minutes, both players were playing very well and hardly missed anything.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Corey scratched at 116. Dechaine gags first shot with ball in hand and forfeits at 113.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I didn't understand the forfeit because there were less than 9 balls open, and he just demonstrated that anything can happen even when you should get out.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Stream still going with great players... bob maidhof put johnny archer in the chair for a lonnggggg time,
running 80+, and looked like he was going to get all the way out, never dogging any break of his break shots.

Got in a tough spot and was forced to play a combo bank, which most of the chatters never even saw was possible.
He nailed it. A few shots later got an unfortunate roll to the foot rail and was forced to shoot a long 3 up.
Makeable, but he's only human. Johnny just closed it out.

Same link y'all... this will be going for a while. You missed deuel, dechaine, and archer?
Well in a little while you should see thorsten. Or the unlucky guy who has to play him...
perhaps the much-beloved charlie williams.

1236611_581787295220688_475412456_n.jpg

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
With Charlie in the final four I will pass going up there tonight. I hung around late last night hopping to see some action. Heard a lot of woofing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.