Super top Secret Plan In the Works.....

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I spoke to Pat about the Accu-Stats schedule for the upcoming 6 months and we talked a little about the Next event in the "Make it Happen" series....

If the schedule permits the next installment of Make it Happen will be an all around... 8ball, 1pocket, Straight Pool and 10Ball....

We have Alex as the 8ball Champion, Shane as the 1pocket Champion, Thorsten as the Straight pool champion and since we have not done a 10ball event that means the people that make it happen will be submitting their votes for the 10ball Gladiator.... I would vote for Mika since he won the Ultimate 10Ball but man there are lots of strong choices.....

This is currently super secret and only in the planning stage as we don't have dates picked yet and Pat is working on more levels than just the $300 patron package but that's gonna a tall order I think.....

Just wanted to see what everyone thought... It will be 4 days with 6 matches per day and each day will be multiple discipline..... Since many of you participated in the 8ball, 1pocket and straight pool.. What would you like to see changed? I'm not saying anything will be changed but for instance I would like to see the 1pocket increased to a race to 4 since with the shot clock we didn't get stuck with marathons.....

If you are interested in getting on board call Pat at Accu-Stats... Just pretend you came up with a great idea and don't tell him I posted this here... He might take away my CUE Clearance.......

Chris